MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

meet at Squires cafe

meet at Squires cafe  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] meet at Squires cafe  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

meet at Squires cafe

Was great to see everyone today, loved the ride over, missed the rain coming home too .. big smiles :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/01/2011 16:53  

Nice of you to pop in on your way home ladies It was lovely to meet you both and have a natter.

Update Reply
mungybear @ 23/01/2011 17:48  

Brill afternoon!
Great to see Shell, Ian, Alice, Keren and Gary again. Great to meet Suzukihen and Gilly! and also good to see Mally and his mate. Met up with some of my regular Squires mates too.. Just what I needed after the cr*p i've had lately! Thanks for putting the smiles back on my face, you lot! Hope to see you again soon xxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/01/2011 17:56  

Hi. It was great to meet you all today, made Gill and I very welcome. Thanks . Look forward to meeting you all again. Home now and having a glass of wine.

Update Reply
suzukihen @ 23/01/2011 19:22  

I can tell I am getting old, stiffening up from not riding for 5 months & 1st ride being in the cold & wind Raynauds is a bugga in winter, ...

But as everyone here has said was great to see people , and have a good laugh and is well worth it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/01/2011 19:24  

Pic from today uploaded

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/01/2011 19:46  

Well id just like to say ...Ive had a brilliant day peeps, it was great meeting some new aquaintances off BM, 1st time out to a BM meet, How welcome you made us both feel. Bring on the summer, definitely be back up at Squires Cafe again

Update Reply
Gillya666 @ 23/01/2011 19:48  

It was really good to see you & Tracy today Gill, looking forward to seeing you more as the year goes on

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/01/2011 19:51  

Good to meet you too Gilly!
Look forward to meeting you guys again soon! Great pic, Shell

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/01/2011 19:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email