MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Is it me???

Is it me??? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Is it me??? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Is it me???

hi to all the new peps av fun x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 11/05/2007 16:49  

Good Evening All and thanks for the welcome. Hope to get to know you all. Us Midlanders are a friendly bunch.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 12/05/2007 18:01  

too right kate we are a friendly bunch

Update Reply
storm @ 13/05/2007 04:14  

Hi Daz, You just have to keep doin the good stuff and 9 times outta 10 it works out but your bound to fall foul of the odd asssole now and again. Don't let him put you off though coz the world would be the poorer if you do. Hi to all the new peaps. WP

Update Reply
Witchs_promise @ 13/05/2007 12:08  

its a good feeling inside when you help out a fellow biker. or anyone on two wheels that is, i dont care if its a moped or scooter, they are still in the wind and enjoying the freedom that we all do. i always stop and help out, if i can, i do get a few funny looks when i sytop in the works van tho, it aint exactly small !!! but if i can help i will. its good karma to help our own. and yes it is abit nutty in here, but everone else is mad we are the sane ones, becsuse we ride motorcycles !!! nuff said

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 13/05/2007 12:14  

nice one mate, wish everyone was as friendly when ur car breaks down,i broke down on m1 services NO one came to see if i was OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
RC @ 13/05/2007 13:35  

hey mr shaggy big bm welcome to ya im the sane one around here !!!!!!!!!!!! take no notice of what the others say lol

Update Reply
storm @ 13/05/2007 14:00  

hey ya shaggy

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 13/05/2007 14:10  

welcome to bm shaggy

Update Reply
RC @ 13/05/2007 14:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email