MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Germany Run Date/costs idea

Germany Run Date/costs idea (16) - Forums [Biker Match] Germany Run Date/costs idea (16) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Germany Run Date/costs idea

Hey I did an ace bbq! MacDs was breakfast but I did offer food at mine first.

One thing I learnt... Never invite bm guys only (without lasses)! I would have been running around like headless chicken without the help from the ladies! Chris did turn some burgers over eventually though after he saw how good my plate looked

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/04/2011 17:04  

Matt I didn't mean to imply you weren't a generous host, I meant they travel all the way over there and aren't photographed sampling local food (I know Maccy D's are everywhere therefor 'local') I'll get me coat >>>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/04/2011 09:03  

lol i know. I bought some dutch biscuits for them but "accidentally" forgot to hand them out. Shame, I'll have to eat them all myself now. The BBQ was excellent. Had to move indoors about 11.30 before Jim woke the neighbours up.

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/04/2011 09:18  

They should all be getting home around now. Lets get them photos uploaded people!

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/04/2011 17:49  

Me and Neil are home now . Had one of the best weeks ever. Will post more when I'm not feeling so tired!!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 23/04/2011 19:41  

I'm home too just sorting stuff out thanx to all it was an amazing trip catch up soon guys!! Good to see you got home K & N!! PS I turned round and headed for the M20 in the end and got home at 4.45pm - knacked too!! Cheers Matt pics tomoz hun! Sleep well all <3

Update Reply
Bat @ 23/04/2011 19:48  

Was a great time had by all methinks and I have posted some pics from my camera. I don't think we could have asked for better weather (18-29c) or roads. The runs we did around Germany have to be some of the best in Europe.

The German hotel was fantastic and I think next year we will stay there again a few nights. I also think that Matt didn't know what hit him when Jim rolled into town at his place LOL. It was a fab night at boss mans and can't thank him enough for his time, top bloke

On the last night we stayed at Biker Loft and I think everyone was knocked out at how cool the place is. It's a great place to spend last night as you can chill out before an hours ride to the ferry.

The group was fantastic as we had a laugh from start to finish and I'm sure the tales will come out as time passes lol. I wish to thank everyone who came as you made everything easy for my trying to lead 11 people around strange roads.

Will there be a run next year............... OH YES INDEEDY

For your dates roughly last weekend next April is what I'm looking at

Update Reply
madscots @ 24/04/2011 09:52  

What a fantastic week, what more could you ask for.
Stunning roads, scenery. The weather was just perfect. The crazy gang made me feel sane.
The high light of the week, of which there were many. Was taking Daftn at high speed around the Nurburgring.

A big thanks to Mat for putting us all up, or should that be putting up with us.

Thanks to Chris for making it all possible and leading us all like a mother hen lol

Update Reply
acrazybiker @ 24/04/2011 10:25  

The week in Germany exceeded all of my expectations. Had a whale of a time, and laughed so hard at times my tummy hurt!!! Weather was brill, roads were fantastic, accomodation great and the company..... well I couldn't have asked for better . Every holiday should have a Jim - for entertainment value Can't thank Chris enough for this, he really did make sure we had a great time, cheers Matt for putting us up (think I left some make up at yours!) and a billion, trillion thanks to Neil for taking me and that exhilarating blast around the Nuburgring, one of the best experiences I've ever had Best quote of the week: "I still can't believe we went all the way to Belgium for a cup of tea" - Pondlife (Rob)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 24/04/2011 10:39  

Lovely photos thanks for those . All we need now is for those who are in 'em to tag themselves, preferably not across the face, and only themselves or it gets confusing. Ta.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2011 10:50  

Kim and I have just got home to Bristol after spending a night in my home village of Langley where we caught up with some of my old mates. We had a brilliant time and are certainly planning on going back. Got some good photies to bung oin the site when I've got time and will do some editing of the video evidence too. Total mileage for us was 1845 AND we busted the Nurgurghring on a Rocket!!!! Cheers to all for great company and good laughs and to Chris for being the good sheperd.

Update Reply
pondlife @ 24/04/2011 16:46  

Yea makeup was left. U want me to post it over?
Also a blue diesel tshirt.

I did text chris but clearly hes not passed on the message lol. Or I got his number wrong.

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/04/2011 17:14  

No text and the makeup is pondlifes LOL *hides*

Update Reply
madscots @ 24/04/2011 21:55  

No the makeup is mine not Ponds, and the t-shirt is Neils, that I left behind!!! T'is ok Matt you don't need to post them, just bin 'em.

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 24/04/2011 22:40  

is jacko still alive ? Looks like ya all had fun cant wait to see the pics

Update Reply
madhat @ 24/04/2011 22:59  

Some pics already posted MH

Update Reply
madscots @ 25/04/2011 01:16  

just about to download some pics,video will come later when I can figure out how to edit it all .oO(wheres me mascara?)

Update Reply
pondlife @ 25/04/2011 07:37  

plenty pics up already

Update Reply
madscots @ 25/04/2011 10:57  

just uploaded my pics guys!!

Update Reply
Bat @ 25/04/2011 11:26  

Cooee, Daddy' back!!!!

Slept wif head submersed in train oil.

Shit!!! now that was a trip!!

Still washin and ironin (reminder to self, get yersel a wumman for that work)

I'll get caught up and roast the shit outa you lot after.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 25/04/2011 12:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email