MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

As I have matured

As I have matured (2) - Forums [Biker Match] As I have matured (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

As I have matured

That's right KWAKGIRL! (ok kwak?)

Let's hope lots of people spot this a take up the initiative.

I'm now going to buy some shares in Durex. Did you know their head office is in Knutsford!

Update Reply
sifimedia @ 26/11/2010 08:37  

lol your kidding!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/11/2010 14:10  

....and of course, before depositing said item in their trolley, give the bar code a good scratch up with your thumb nail. That way the scanner wont read it, and they'll ring the bell for assistance!!

Update Reply
sifimedia @ 26/11/2010 15:27  

OMG watch for chaos in Asda in Larne tomorrow then!!! headlines "woman murders husband at asda checkout" you'll probably see me on tv laughing in the background!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/11/2010 15:30  

Ah, you certainly are a sick specimen kwakgirl!

I bet you're the type to do it as well...... Let me know how it goes!

Update Reply
sifimedia @ 26/11/2010 21:32  

now now Sifi....i could go off you y'know!!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/11/2010 23:14  

Kwakgirl..I thought this maybe of interest to you........

Condom Choices for Mature Women - Fire and Ice Condoms and Beyond
By Susan Waldorf

It may be hard for 20-somethings to believe that more mature ladies still manage to get it on, but we do. What's hard for me to believe is how many condom options are available now. Back when I was one of those 20-somethings, all we had were basic "vanilla" condoms, and I'm not talking about vanilla-flavored condoms. Condoms a few decades ago were plain. They were one-size-fits all, though they didn't really fit all because guys definitely are not all the same size. I don't even think condoms were lubricated back then.

Today, there are a plethora of condoms to choose from that not only serve the purpose of preventing pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases (not that most of us older ladies have worry about the latter any more), but that actually enhance the sexual experience! What a concept, eh? Prophylactics are now made with both men and women in mind. Another novel concept...

Textured

Rubbers are now actually designed more for women. Case in point, textured, ribbed and studded condoms. These condoms provide the extra stimulation that many women need. It's amazing how just a bit of texture may be all it takes...

Size

Everyone jokes about whether "size" matters, but condom size can definitely matter. Even though the size of a condom obviously pertains mainly to guys, it affects us too because an ill-fitting condom can lower its effectiveness. Condoms that are too large can slip off while condoms that are tight may break. So now there are condoms of different sizes too, including regular size condoms, snugger fit condoms for guys who weren't so blessed, and for well-endowed men there are condoms which are affectionately known as Magnums, Kyng Size and XXL.

Material

Latex is the material that has long been used, and is still the most popular, for condoms because it works quite well but condom manufacturers realized that some individuals are allergic to latex. That realization propelled manufacturers to utilize technological advances to start making condoms with different materials such as polyurethane and polyizoprene, both of which are durable, effective and perfect for those with latex allergies. If you really want to go au naturale without going totally au naturale, you can use natural skin or lamb skin condoms. These condoms are thin and made of animal intestines just like they were eons ago. The only thing you have to consider is if you are still of child-bearing years, these condoms don't prevent pregnancy but they do help prevent the transmission of diseases.

Lubricated

Lots of condoms come pre-lubricated but some are more interesting and appealing than others like those with aloe enriched lubricant, condoms that have warming lubricant, and the new Fire and Ice condoms which have this dual-action lubricant that creates an erotic juxtaposition between warm sensations and a tingly feeling. These condoms have the lubricant on the inside of the condom as well as the outside, which is rather unique. There are even condoms that have lubricant that helps prolong climax. I'd say climax control condoms definitely benefit women more...

Novelty

If you really want to have some fun, there are glowing condoms that actually glow in the dark, and remember when I mentioned vanilla condoms before? Well, now there really are vanilla-flavored condoms and a bunch of other flavors too, including cherry, strawberry, spearmint and my personal favorite, banana.

Female

There are female condoms now too, but I haven't tried those yet... I suppose my generation may be more inclined to use these because some of us used diaphragms. These condoms are worm internally by women and can be nearly effective as male condoms if used properly.

Purchasing Condoms

Today, we also have more ways to purchase condoms. When I was young, guys had to go to the drug store and ask for condoms that were behind the counter. I say guys, because it was sort of frowned upon for single women to purchase condoms. Now men and women can browse and buy condoms online. It's a great option for everyone.

More Choices

Mature women have more experience (no wonder guys love cougars). Now we also have more condom choices that satisfy our individual needs. Hallelujah.

Update Reply
sifimedia @ 27/11/2010 23:04  

oh yeah a bit of texture makes all the difference! although a bit of substance in the chat up lines would be a better place to start! But Sifi....and be careful how you answer this - why did you think this would be of interest to me?????

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 27/11/2010 23:13  

As i have matured i have ......er.....have er..........mmm........erm........is that the time.............it's all most time for .....er time for the.....er....i say it's getting cold so im going........bye.

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 27/11/2010 23:17  

@ sdv9r ...as i have matured...its only my body thats got older! My brain when it works sometimes still thinks its 19 the rest off the time it thinks im 3 as my nurse wipes the drool........lol lol sure thats what you were trying to say? lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 27/11/2010 23:26  

No am 18 and i like it, its mi body thats old.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2010 23:35  

Sorry kwakgirl ...forum post was interrupted so I no longer have to answer your question! phew

Update Reply
sifimedia @ 28/11/2010 00:08  

Incidentally, I note the term cougar used in that 'condon' passge (no pun intended) and looked up the definition of the cougar... it was thus:

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her sh*t together.

....If only I was 25 years younger!!

Update Reply
sifimedia @ 28/11/2010 10:50  

yes Sifi ....if only you were........just off to get my clubbin gear on.................. ps yes you still have to answer the question....you're on the hook - not gonna let you off that easily.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 28/11/2010 12:25  

kwakgirl: the answer to your question: why did you think this would be of interest to me?????..... let's see if this works....

The article was written by a woman (By Susan Waldorf), and your one of them!

Condom Choices for Mature Women had the word mature in, to which this forum has that word , so that works!..... (I'm kinda struggling, arn't I?)

Your profile picture has that "I wonder what new models of condom are on the market for the mature woman" look!

How did I do?

Update Reply
sifimedia @ 28/11/2010 19:17  

WHAT!!!????????????????????? Sifi - you can stop digging now!!! PLEASEEEEEEE!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 28/11/2010 22:33  

Hello..lo..o Hello..lo..o It's very dark down here.... Hello..lo..o

Update Reply
sifimedia @ 28/11/2010 23:59  

Luckily I had my telescopic ladder in my utility belt and managed to climb out of that hole......

I thought is was most unkind of you to manufacture your own words for sdv9r's post. I'm sure he wasn't trying yo say that!

Are you the sort of person that finishes off the words of a poor soul who has a stammer?

For example:

H.H.H.Hi M.M.M.Miss. c.c.c.ca.ca.ca.can I.I.I s.s.s.s.sa.sa.say y.y.y.yo.you.you.your a.a.a b.b.b.b.....

Beautiful woman?

N.N.N.No, a.a.a.a b.b.b.b.b....

Babe?

Broadminded interlectual?

Bathing suit model?

N.N.N.N.N.No, a.a.a.a.a.a b.b.b.b.b.b.b....

Bikers gal?

N.N.N.N.N.No, a.a.a.a.a.a b.b.b.b.b.b.b BITCH !!

(sorry couldn't resist it!)

Update Reply
sifimedia @ 30/11/2010 18:21  

hahaha Sifi you are an evil man with an evil mind but sure im a woman i do all those things...after all if men are to be believed we never shut up and always have to have the last word....which is patently untrue since i was quite prepared to leave you in the hole you dug yourself and say nothing!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 30/11/2010 18:50  

don,t know about the stammer thing but i,m off to asda !!!!

Update Reply
bigned @ 30/11/2010 19:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email