MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

wanted 125

wanted 125 - Forums [Biker Match] wanted 125 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

wanted 125

hi, i'm after a 125cc bike but not a cruiser style bike that would suit a smaller rider. I'm not wanting new bike due to the area I live in and want to spend about £600 if anyone knows of anyone pls let me know. I'd love a van van or honda cg or suzuki gn etc, thanks Sam

Update Reply
kittyhawk @ 08/11/2010 21:43  

Dont know of any at the min but if I do will drop you a line, you should have a good choice with £600 to spend this time of the year

Update Reply
JP @ 08/11/2010 22:16  

Look on ebay and save your search so you get an email whenever a new one is listed. I found a fab van van in Kendal in the summer and would have paid the buy now price instantly if my feet had touched the floor! It didn't even reach the reserve price...so there definitely are bargains

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 09/11/2010 00:13  

hi, thanks for your replies, I'm itching to get back into biking.

Update Reply
kittyhawk @ 09/11/2010 21:21  

Hi - hopefully mine will be fore sale next week (fingers crossed) its a black honda cbr 125 - and is in mint condition - I am only 5ft 6 inch and suits me fine - also not heavy at all - all bits are utd, but want £1k for it.

Update Reply
kazninja @ 10/11/2010 18:06  

hi, its a bit out of my price range as I know some1 will try and steal it from my garage thats y I didn't want to spend a lot otherwise I'd up my budget. cheers tho Sam

Update Reply
kittyhawk @ 10/11/2010 21:31  

Ive got a Suzuki gn125 for sale, its an x reg, black and white, with lots of chrome. Just have to get round to throwing the new carb on it! Its not taxed or MOTd, but should fly through an mot no probs as its hardly done anything since the last one. Looking for £450 for it. Let me know and i can send you pics etc if you are interested. But Im up in Perthshire, Scotland!!

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 10/11/2010 22:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email