MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Event / Ride out / Nights out Ideas for 2011

Event / Ride out / Nights out Ideas for 2011 (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Event / Ride out / Nights out Ideas for 2011 (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Event / Ride out / Nights out Ideas for 2011

I just looked and i had 21 weekends away this year, there were camping weekends which are like mini BM rallys, national rallys, weekends at members homes and alsorts of other days out, so we don't do bad for getting away with BM. I think if we get a few new people organising things plus the ones we already have it should be a good year next year but it should not be the same people organising all the time, so come on all you need is a site and a date and the rest just falls into place, if anyone wants help or advice just PM me or any of the BM staff and i sure we'l do all we can to help you. Looking forward to next year who's going to organise an early camping weekend ????????????????????????????

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/12/2010 00:48  

Funnily enough Yammy we were talkingabout another tenpin bowling curry night on saturday lol

that will be a def for the early part of the year as will be paintballing :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/12/2010 09:32  

Not too early in spring please bikeabill! Only joking but I have turned into a fair weather camper nowadays. Camping in the UK for me is now restricted between May and September inclusive. A bit wimpy I know compared to the 'frozen bladder' brigade. A couple of folks on BM have their name down for that and a few of our bike club say they are going. They have got about 15 years on me though! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
Rattay @ 09/12/2010 13:54  

Rattay am sure we can find something to keep you amused whilst warm lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/12/2010 09:46  

Hey BJ, don't you mean, 'someone to keep me amused and warm.' lol

Update Reply
Rattay @ 10/12/2010 13:20  

i'll do my best Rattay

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/12/2010 15:36  

Rattay how about camping 1st may bank in wales

Update Reply
JP @ 12/12/2010 09:39  

May bank holiday weekend at Barmouth for those folks wanting one lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/12/2010 09:51  

I'm good to go, holidays are booked

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 13/12/2010 15:36  

First May bank hol, camping in Wales is ok by me. Would prefer taking the time off the next weekend when it's quieter though! I know for lots of folks that's not possible, taking time off work, it's just I feel a bit like a 'lemming' going away bank hols. Saying that I am up for it though Ratty

Update Reply
Rattay @ 13/12/2010 19:28  

First May bank hol, camping in Wales is ok by me. Would prefer taking the time off the next weekend when it's quieter though! I know for lots of folks that's not possible, taking time off work, it's just I feel a bit like a 'lemming' going away bank hols. Saying that I am up for it though Ratty

Update Reply
Rattay @ 13/12/2010 19:28  

Rattay the beer will be flowing lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/12/2010 09:40  

Anybody got any dates for squires only one I could find was the rally weekend later in the year

Update Reply
JP @ 16/12/2010 05:18  

Am sure theres a few folk up that way that will now Old Un

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/12/2010 09:59  

we can have a camping weekend at Squires any time you wish, just give me a date and i can organiser it,

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/12/2010 14:54  

was thinking of the days when thay have there bike shows then we could have a big meet there for BM then it wont take up another weekend as there will already be some members going so make could make a weekend of it and with the price of fuel now we need to look at trying to save running costs for everyone

Update Reply
JP @ 18/12/2010 08:03  

Old Un thats using your brain ......... are you ill ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/12/2010 14:03  

Going to do another Pick Up a Pilly ride out so those who want a pilly and those offering bear it in mind please :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/12/2010 14:10  

Bump

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 20/12/2010 17:20  

ouch !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/12/2010 10:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email