MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill

Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill (50) - Forums [Biker Match] Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill (50) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill

Back home now (off to the BOF Rally tomorrow hence why I'm back on Thursday) Had a brill time & was great to meet New people & for the others, it was a pleasure (as always) for you The wind in the evenings was trying it's best to compete with the Barmouth wind, thank God it didn't manage it!! But the sun was nice & warm - even hot at times! Pics to be posted up soon ...

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/06/2011 21:01  

Hot! Hot! It was 27 degrees in Wales over the weekend and hit 29 on the way over there! Couldn't believe it!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 09/06/2011 21:13  

Back home early this evening, my back started to play up this morning so left while I could. Nice to meet you all for the first time, mostly forgotten names already[ even the dogs] just can't do names short term sorry. Stopped for fuel on way back trod on mainstand pedal and it broke off, luckily it fell towards me, BMW stands don't like being heaved up with a lot of weight! Got one I modified in the garage going on tomorrow. Have a good time those that are still there. Sorry to thrash you at the fishing John lol, your turn next time.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 09/06/2011 22:25  

pics uploaded

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/06/2011 10:01  

Ian n I back home again, lovely sun tans

Just need to go through the pics before I upload them, there is over 1300

Julie I wont put up the *ahem* closups Ian did, however the ones of Mr P & Sharkey they have to go up hehehehe

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/06/2011 11:17  

Welcome home Great pics so far...looking forward to the rest !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 10/06/2011 20:28  

Weather forecast for the weekend is dreadful, sorry everyone but I'm not pitching a tent for one night in the pouring rain. Good to meet some of you last weekend, hope to meet again at the KISS rally if not before. Safe journey home.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2011 00:19  

I am now back home.. What a great week it was down Cornwall...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2011 16:21  

It was really good to meet you Deb

Glad your home OK, look forward to the next time

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/06/2011 16:53  

edited as error said not posted but it was ... Matt pls stop fiddling lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/06/2011 16:53  

Home now. Thank you to everyone that sent me 'Happy Holiday' messages. I had an absolute blast. To tired tonight to post any of the interesting stories/memories (will do it tomorrow) or upload any of my pics (took zillions, well 2). So for now, thank you to the 'Brummie lot' for making it a holiday to remember and to Bill for organising it, to the new pals that I have made, for Beepa who screamed like a banchee all the way round the go-cart track and CW to being a great sport on the water boats.....to be continued.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/06/2011 00:21  

Great time had by both me and baz, thanks to everyone for their company and when I get the use of all my facilities back will talk more. (back gone 5 hours on bike )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2011 14:09  

Yep had a great week in the sun just a small damp patch on the way back yesterday, was good to meet more new faces see you all again soon

Update Reply
JP @ 12/06/2011 14:45  

Thanks go to Bill for finding such a great camp site, excellent facilities would whole heartedly recommend it to everyone.

Cheers to everyone who made it a week to rem, and to the new folk i got to meet and annoy and at times abuse lol .... sorry Vladimir :)

Great ride outs and days out, i even managed to find a monkey called Jackie .... o yes ..........

As BL has said to much to put in here so check out the pics guys trust me theres some funny ones, Naughty one def won the hula hoop challenge and BL for the most confused face when exiting tent in the morning lol

Old Un what wet patch .............. me and the sprogs and Oz had a spiffing journey home lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/06/2011 14:51  

Funny Memory No. 1 We went out for a ride out for the day and ended up in New Quay with the intention of looking for a supermarket. The riders parked the bikes and lady pillies got off. The riders then decided that they shouldn't really have been parked up where they were, so they got back on their bikes to find a car park. Us girls started walking into the town and I suggested asking a couple of taxi drivers where the nearest Asda or large supermarket was. He stuck his head out of his window, and pointed to a rather huge sign right infront of me saying Asda. Doh We got chatting the drivers and they were asking the other ladies about what bikes we all ride. BJ told them that none of us had bikes and that we just liked dressing up in bike gear. I told them that we were on a hen weekend and that the gear we were wearing was our fancy dress. BJ went on to ask them about our chances of pulling and one of the drivers said that our chances were slim as it was mid week. With that, we set off to look for the riders who happend to have parked up 'miles' away. We all linked arms and headed off to Asda and as we walked past the taxi drivers, we all shouted, 'Look, we have pulled' I guess you had to be there, but it made me laugh.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/06/2011 17:52  

Bill you pulled a blinder with the camp, , lots to do & explore

Posh, remind me never to be on your team if we ever go orienteering , a quick 10 min walk to find the beach, climbing hills, exploring caves & bunkers & getting lost down shortcuts ... twice !

I will never again listen to ... theres the path from you again

Sharky ... those moves came too easy to you & Mr P eheheh

See you both soon

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/06/2011 19:23  

Apparently, the weather has been awful from Cornwall all the way back up to the Midlands, so we did the right thing by leaving a day early

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/06/2011 19:54  

Had a great time thank you to bill for picking a cracking site for us. Also thank you to everyone who was there for making it a great couple of days

Update Reply
cw @ 12/06/2011 20:04  

Yep, i had a great time too! Many new faces and familiar ones too, cheers Bill, good choice!
Now i must learn too oo-la-laa properly for next time.
I got drenched on the way back, should have stopped for lunch with the rest of you. I had to make do with a sarnie, then having to have a nap in tescos car park as was falling asleeeeep.
Will get a few pics up before long.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2011 20:19  

got back an hour ago. very slow journey back in rain. delayed by 4 accidents and a car fire, so took 9 hours. should have come back yesterday like everyone else. but weather saturday was good. Thanks Bill for organising a great week.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 12/06/2011 20:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email