MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride To The Wall?

Ride To The Wall? (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride To The Wall? (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride To The Wall?

Does cake help?

Update Reply
yamahama @ 02/10/2010 01:01  

Cake always helps.

So, up before the sun and just about to get ready for the off. Have a good trip all. Breakfast at Maccy D here I come (no cake).

Update Reply
Drum @ 02/10/2010 06:18  

Have a good day everyone

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/10/2010 07:04  

Have fun today think its stopped rain hope to see you tonight

Update Reply
JP @ 02/10/2010 07:15  

Great to meet you all today, and I have no words (unusual for me!) for what an overwhelming, moving, emotional experience it was today to be a part of that procession.

How many did the General estimate? 15,000?

Wow. Just, wow.

Update Reply
Drum @ 02/10/2010 18:00  

Excellent day! Hope the Boys and Gals get a sense of our support.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 02/10/2010 21:12  

Twas a good day indeed. Great turnout and great support on the streets from the public. The only let down for me was the time it took to get everyone out of Drayton Manor. Was good to see John before he leaves us for a while and to briefly catch up with a few old friends though

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/10/2010 21:26  

Really good day out, well organised and supported by bikers and people lining the streets waving at everyone for what it represented. I can see it being more than 15,000 next year and all for a good cause. 1 3/4 hours to get out of Drayton Manor, we did get to eyeball a lot of bikes though.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 02/10/2010 23:46  

nice meetin you folks today :)

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 03/10/2010 00:44  

Thoughrally enjoyed it ! nice to meet all you lovely BM peeps too. Lou....u have really got me thinking bout that ninja lol ! :-) How many times did the hairs on my arm stand up on that day ! too many to count, awsome. Oh and then Matlock afterwards too...:-)

Update Reply
kazninja @ 03/10/2010 09:11  

hey yeh we will have to meet up and you can have a good look round her and get the feel of it lol

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 03/10/2010 09:23  

What a brill day - really enjoyed meeting up with you all (old and new faces) and being involved. Have an achy finger from tooting me horn so much. And how many bikes? Just soooooooooooooooooo fab - up for next year Liz

Update Reply
Ebbsy1 @ 03/10/2010 13:49  

I photoshopped one of my pics into a sort of poster. Just to amuse myself of a rainy sunday afternoon..

http://tinyurl.com/35ocpsg

Update Reply
Drum @ 03/10/2010 14:30  

Although I couldnt ride this year it was amazing watching all the bikes coming into the Arbouretum. The whole day was brilliant and thanx to the weather for being kind to every1.

Was great to breifly meet up with those I did, soz it was such a short time though

Update Reply
drobess @ 03/10/2010 15:01  

didnt know u was there or i would have texted u

Update Reply
dunans @ 03/10/2010 15:02  

Ninja Lou - I would be honoured luv x

Update Reply
kazninja @ 03/10/2010 16:44  

Was a great day. It would be hard to get 10000 bikes in any less time IMO but was very well organised all the same

I do think the ride to the Arboretum could be made a little longer for those who have come so far, but also know that would be a logistical nightmare too for the organisers with so many there

Update Reply
catman61 @ 03/10/2010 19:09  

Great day and was overwhelming to see how many bikers there ... supporting our troops and those gone in the line of duty. Great meeting new BMers and catching up with friends. Thanx for lift Phil :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 03/10/2010 20:42  

6 hours in pouring rain to get there, 4 1/2 hours in pouring rain to get home afterwards.....glorious sunshine for the event!! Well worth the transit journeys to take part in such an amazing show of support.

Great to finally meet up with some of you guys too, hope to see you all and more again in the future.

Update Reply
akceller8 @ 03/10/2010 22:54  

Excellent day and well supported. Great to see everyone and finally get to meet a few new faces :0 I spotted the trike of my dreams as well :( Still in shock that a man of the cloth used a swear word

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/10/2010 09:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email