MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New events photos gallery!

New events photos gallery! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New events photos gallery! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New events photos gallery!

Madhat, you don't have to upload individually, photos can be uploaded in multiples. Happy loading

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/08/2010 00:37  

if your camera appears as a normal drive in your computer... no you dont have to copy to your computer first. You just select the files from your camera directly, as long as your computer can see the files then so can BM (it's all integrated). That's for Windows PCs, God help anyone with an Apple Crap. Don't forget you can delete your own photos now, so I'd still appreciate people uploading and testing the system for me.... just delete the files after. Especially need Mac owners to test it right now.

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/08/2010 00:39  

I uploaded 2 pics the same .....shhhhhhhhhhhh ! and was able to delete one before anyone saw it

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 31/08/2010 00:41  

Bump, still want more feedback. Errors you find, things not working as you expect, anything you find confusing, etc

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/09/2010 20:16  

Matt the photos won't 'save' as a decent size, I saved one and it shrunk to postage stamp size. I can't save a photo from its enlarged state cos it just asks if I want to tag it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/09/2010 20:47  

dont do it from the taggging page then! :-) Click to enlarge the image (NOT tag, just click the actual thumbnail). Then when the image opens full-screen just right click and save. I just tested it, works fine.

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/09/2010 21:21  

Grr! bloomin computer, it works now. I tell ya, it's those flippin' gremlins again. *click clack* the sound of me knitting a new computer

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/09/2010 21:25  

Just cant get the staff!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 21:38  

ROFL *cheeky mutt*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/09/2010 21:40  

Ok here goes the next upgrade.... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...ent_id=160 With PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons! Also still has the TITLE of the photo under it. Do you prefer this method of looking at photos with the ease of opening next and previous images? Or the old method... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...ent_id=160 Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/09/2010 22:22  

I prefer the new version but would rather the 'next' and 'previous' buttons were always visible. I couldn't see them at first then hovered the cursor and found them. Just a minor detail. All photos loaded very quickly which is excellent.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/09/2010 23:06  

Excellent Thanks Matt

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/09/2010 23:25  

ok so changing to new version then? I'll wait for 5 votes for without any against Kwak.. clicking anywhere on the right HALF of the image will take you to the next pic in fact. Anywhere on the left half will take u to previous image. When you load an image, it also PRE-LOADS the previous and next images, so that it loads instantly when you click Next for example.

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/09/2010 23:38  

great love it Mat

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/09/2010 04:05  

I am happy cos I can add pics off my new camera without having to mess about with the size ( you know the probs I have with re-sizing !)

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 02/09/2010 08:58  

the only downside to the new system is the lack of tags on the pic in gallery.. it's a pain having to open them individually to see who's in them

Update Reply
nawe @ 04/10/2010 22:47  

...it's a pain having to open them individually to see who's in them I have to agree with Ewan, soz Matt, but it is time consuming and I'm known for my patience...NOT lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/10/2010 08:55  

Got to agree with Nawe and Kwak ... Format is good but having to open pics to tag or see who is in them is a pain

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/10/2010 09:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email