MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Daft small print

Daft small print - Forums [Biker Match] Daft small print - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Daft small print

I was following a thread earlier regarding a certain insurance company, someone mentioned the small print which got the cogs working, so I just happened to look at mine, apparently my insurance is void if I have defective vision ???? Maybe thats why I never see those nuggets just pulling out in front of me, but the bit I liked the best was relating to defective hearing, I never once heard them ask me if I had a hearing problem, they just nicely filled that part in as NO, which is a bit of a bugger really because I really am profoundly deaf, I suppose I can always say I never heard them ask me

Update Reply
gordon62 @ 12/07/2010 23:02  

I've never heard (no pun intended as I'm H O H and have been all my life) of insurance companies asking about hearing. That's a new one on me.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/07/2010 23:57  

I was HoH especially when I was married....... but I believe thats not a medical condition ,...... its a nag reflex lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 00:17  

Most blokes are H O H when it suits lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2010 00:48  

my ex called it selective hearing until she realised i was taking my BAHA's off after that she made sure i had short hair so she could see if i was wearing them or not

Update Reply
gordon62 @ 13/07/2010 01:03  

PML, the crafty witch.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2010 22:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email