MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Hamster or mole?

Hamster or mole? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Hamster or mole? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Hamster or mole?

I always thought he was a mole too, but I will bow to the undisputable evidence that he is a hamster! He should have been a mole though. He looks like a mole. Well, in as much as you'd expect a mole to look in a suit.......

Update Reply
awokenangel @ 11/07/2010 12:35  

He looks like a mole. Well, in as much as you'd expect a mole to look in a suit....... and folk on here say I am barmy!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/07/2010 12:44  

but you are KWAK .. lol hehe *hides behind the sofa

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2010 12:57  

As far as Dangermouse.org are concerned he's most definatly a Hamster. Allbeit a short sighted one.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 11/07/2010 13:02  

*blushes*sorry i didnt realise were having a vote lol *sits in corner with BOTH bottles of tia maria lol sorry geordie ur bottle has been confiscated due to ur drunken antics in chat last night hehe

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 11/07/2010 13:02  

but you are KWAK .. lol hehe *hides behind the sofa another barmy one , telling me where she's hiding. Not quite got the hang of hide and seek eh GL?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/07/2010 13:05  

OMG...... you have confiscated my booze!!!! lol @ both bottles hope you run outta coke and your toe nails curl up over!! hehe i must have been really bad last night lol............ hiccupp!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2010 13:07  

and folk on here say I am barmy! Kwak - those who know me are in no dispute regarding my mental capacity! It makes for being a happy soul for the most part - you know, being on the edge of dream and reality all the time and not always knowing (or caring!) when the lines cross!!!

Update Reply
awokenangel @ 11/07/2010 13:08  

To be honest i always thought penfold was a mole. Hence the glasses. But will have to look this one up. Oh and HFG says mole aswell :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 11/07/2010 17:13  

well looked it up and the answer has to be hamster. I'd have put my wages on the answer mole though. Ooh just wondering is this a internet conspirisy on a global scale. Food for thought lol

Update Reply
SPESH @ 11/07/2010 17:42  

least now know for when its me million quid question on a quiz show lol

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 11/07/2010 19:06  

Hey, I don't want to throw a spanner into the works, but might he be a mole as well as a hamster? Mole as in double agent in the world of espionage. I can't believe I spent most of the day pondering on this!

Update Reply
Turtle20 @ 11/07/2010 19:18  

No Turtle, he is not a mole acting as an undercover hamster. I've never met you, but with comments like that I can truthfully say that you scare me lol!

Yes, the answer is he is a hamster.

The popular misconception is that he is a mole on account of his glasses as a number of people have suggested. However, anyone who has ever had a hamster will know that they are all short sighted.

I may post another tomorrow. Depends really on whether I can be a*sed lol!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 11/07/2010 19:43  

ooh i never knew hampters are short sighted. I wonder how they keep there glasses from coming off when there on there wheel :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 11/07/2010 20:23  

Only character I know with a mole as a side kick was Secret Squirrel....or is that sadder than knowing Penfold was a hamster lol albeit a poorly sighted hamster...lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2010 20:24  

Oh no, I've only been a member for a few days and I've already upset everyone with my hamster mole theory. I'll keep quite from now on.

Update Reply
Turtle20 @ 11/07/2010 20:30  

He's a rabbit in disguise! I don't really care cos I'm p*issed!!! Blame the rubgy whooo hoooo!!! An I'm gonna regret this posting tomorrow when I'm sober lol!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 11/07/2010 20:50  

PML @ Turtle's spy theory and Blackberry's rabbit theory, so funny Geoff? It's not Turtle we have to worry about, who started this topic?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/07/2010 22:13  

"My wings are like a sheet of steel!!!"

Who's that then ..... no googling !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2010 22:32  

He's a rabbit in disguise!

I don't really care cos I'm p*issed!!! Blame the rubgy whooo hoooo!!!

An I'm gonna regret this posting tomorrow when I'm sober lol!

What colour rabbit? purple???

I'll get my coat (again)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2010 22:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email