MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Photography

Photography (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Photography (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Photography

I play with cameras Seriously though, I often take photos for my group at events, or anything else such as scenery. Although I have a decent Nikon SLR and various lenses its old hat now in the world of digital, but as I can't afford to buy a decent camera I make do with my little digital camera that on occasion takes superb photos, some of which are used in advertising literature. And yes, I too have taken the odd amazing photo on my mobile. Swings and roundabouts really.

Update Reply
Triumph_Gal @ 12/07/2010 18:06  

wow, some seriously lovely pics there. I love the scenery pics and I think the HD pics are great

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2010 18:36  

W.O.W. fantastic stunning pics there dog.. .. i will have to go see some of the natural beauty through my own eyes.. mouth watering stuff !!!! whitby sunset is absolutely breathtaking! they look very professional

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 11:55  

With Geordie being a self confessed skinny dipper! Wonder what you would look like in HDR Geordie?....lol

Seriously good pictures though and definite eye for natural scenery with good composition! Would love to attain such a gift!

Update Reply
Illuminatous @ 13/07/2010 11:59  

tut tut illuminatous.. stop lowering the tone in here lol and who told you about me skinny dipping jeezzz is nothing sacred round here!.. and for the record i would def spoil the pic i am sending your link to a photographer friend of mine.. i know she will love your work dog

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 12:04  

I will be happy to take anyones photo in the nude Will have to insist I keep my socks on though as don't want me plates of meat getting cold Seriously though, thanks for your kind comments on my stuff. I wasn't fishing for compliments (honestly) just wondered if anyone else had a similar interest. Should anyone want any shots of their bikes doing or fancy hooking up for a ride and photoshoot (landscapes etc) just give me a shout

Update Reply
giantdog @ 13/07/2010 15:05  

lol @ plates of meat i think we would all be game for photography lessons !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 15:43  

well, if we can't get fantastic photos in your neck of the woods Geordielass when we're all in trouble

Update Reply
giantdog @ 13/07/2010 16:35  

ahem.. i do live in the lake district !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 17:25  

exactly, 3:30am start to catch the sunrise

Update Reply
giantdog @ 13/07/2010 20:41  

so where's everyone meeting

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 20:47  

looking like yours I'll bring my socks

Update Reply
giantdog @ 14/07/2010 09:40  

Oh dear, just wearing socks ... It's going to be a drafty ride dog !!!

Don't forget your camera!!! O_0

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2010 10:04  

I NEVER attempt anything without socks and a camera

Update Reply
giantdog @ 14/07/2010 12:06  

lol .. I should bloody well hope not dog!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2010 12:10  

I'll even make sure they don't have any holes in. I find there is nothing more distracting than one's big toe protruding through said lower garments when one is concentrating on being creative

Update Reply
giantdog @ 14/07/2010 12:20  

lol i agree with the distraction part, its rude to protrude isnt it... anyway if you wear your birthday suit that eliminates the problem dog

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2010 12:23  

got to have somewhere to put my lens brush?

Update Reply
giantdog @ 14/07/2010 12:29  

*************NO COMMENT***********

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2010 12:36  

now now

Update Reply
giantdog @ 14/07/2010 12:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email