MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

And a hello from Leicester

And a hello from Leicester - Forums [Biker Match] And a hello from Leicester - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

And a hello from Leicester

Just another newbie nervously peeking over the parapet that is the forums I'm just feeling my way around this site, but would like to say hello to anyone on here and introduce myself. Although I'm not new to bikes I am new to driving them, and slowly working my way up to the big beasties!

Update Reply
Triumph_Gal @ 30/06/2010 16:04  

Hi TG, Glad you joined up, maybe see you on a ride out? Ratty

Update Reply
Rattay @ 30/06/2010 16:12  

Hello and welcome to BM TG Check all our events out on the calander and keep your eye on the forums for rides out, meets up etc Hope to meet you out and about at a meet soon

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 30/06/2010 16:17  

Hi TG Welcome to BM Like rc says.. check out the forums and events and see if there's any meets you can get along to. Hold tight and have fun

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/06/2010 16:29  

Welcome TG Like the rest say, get out meet up and have fun.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 30/06/2010 17:22  

and hello from coalville perhapse see you at the vic

Update Reply
yamahama @ 30/06/2010 18:06  

welcome to Bm TG, theres sum great peeps around the midlands so get yrself to a meet and make some fab new freinds. There are also fab peeps from all over whom I am lucky enough to call my freinds

Update Reply
drobess @ 30/06/2010 19:55  

Hiya and welcome to the site there is a ride to matlock coming up 24th ish you would be more than welcome to join jp

Update Reply
JP @ 30/06/2010 20:04  

Welcome and don't worry we hold the Germanic roots to heart just because they gave England a good thrashing on Sunday lol...have fun and enjoy the site... JB

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2010 20:51  

Oooh! Thank you all for your welcome! I've been told by a few people now about the Queen Vic, must make a point of driving over as its on my side of the M1. I'm slowly getting used to my bike and am now in danger of actually enjoying driving it around. Thanks to this site I'm already meeting another new to bikes lady driver in Leicester and from there who knows? Would like to go to some of the meets as mentioned above - I will have to see how things go as I'm a parent too.Oh, and JB, England's gameplay was Gash and deserved to be flushed down the Heads - now have a guess at my background :)

Update Reply
Triumph_Gal @ 01/07/2010 00:17  

Hi T_G good to see another woman in the road and especially with a triumph

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/07/2010 00:26  

Hi Earthwind, Sadly as Triumph don't do baby models I'm currently playing with a Yamaha till I get my part 1 and 2. My dad was a Triumph man and used to own a Tiger amongst others which is one I hope to play with eventually as I have the long legs needed to touch the ground on those But as their factory is only up the road from me I'm tempted to go and get one custom built, which they apparently welcome Can't wait!

Update Reply
Triumph_Gal @ 01/07/2010 00:38  

dont matter what you ride,as long as you ride,this club is fantastic for making friends and social gatherings,just keep logging in andkeep plugging away,

Update Reply
whiteairedfox @ 01/07/2010 00:54  

Hi TG and welcome. Do I sniff some salt in the air? Leicester is a long way inland, but stranger things have happened at....err?

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/07/2010 00:55  

lol TG i realised after I posted that you dont ride a truimph lol (silly me) but at evryone else will agree it dont matter what you ride you still welcome lol
:)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/07/2010 18:34  

Hi and welcome to the club Triumph Gal

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/07/2010 22:21  

Why do people keep calling this a club? It's not a club.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 02/07/2010 22:38  

I can't speak for others but I call it a club as a figure of speech, like others say 'madhouse' it's not a mad house either is it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/07/2010 22:44  

welcome to the mad club triumph gal its a vurtual club house really lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/07/2010 22:55  

Heh heh Its nice to know that there are other people out there who don't think a woman owning a motorbike is a bad thing - I've always got stares from people on the street because of my height, now I get even more because I'm on a bike! I've recently started to lust after a Triumph Rocket after one was parked next to mine in town giving me a chance to look it over...is that a bad thing? ;) I think 'virtual clubhouse' is a pretty good description of this site! I will pop in from time to time to say hello, see who is about and try and get my arse to an event :)

Update Reply
Triumph_Gal @ 06/07/2010 23:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email