MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Party time in the Wirral!

Party time in  the Wirral! - Forums [Biker Match] Party time in  the Wirral! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Party time in the Wirral!

Anyone up for this on Sunday?

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=916

Sounds like fun and as Tuskan are playing there should be at least some BM folk there. C'mon folks, it's free!

Update Reply
Wills @ 29/06/2010 19:48  

Hmmm ... have seen Tuscan play and they were really good, Im a def maybe :) Will see what the Roo is doing and a couple of others

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 29/06/2010 19:50  

BUMP...this is tomorrow and the weather's looking more promising

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/07/2010 11:26  

Wills, Me, Roo, Aaron, Laura, Daniel, Nawe and a few others will DEF be there, will txt you when get there. Do you wnt to arrange a meeting point or just catch up there?

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 03/07/2010 13:21  

Probably best to see you there. Starts at 1 and I'm planning to be there by 1.30. From the Liverpool side, go through the Wallasey tunnel and just follow the signs to Hoylake, the pub is on the main road on the left as you come into the town.

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/07/2010 13:51  

Cheers for that Wills We will be there around 1.30ish so txt you when there, though, you usually hear me before you see me Wills ... Be great to chat to the guys about ... you know what ... for you know when .... next year

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 03/07/2010 13:57  

A dozen BM-ers made it today, and there's some pictures in the events section.

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/07/2010 22:08  

Was a good day Wills xxx

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 04/07/2010 22:13  

Sorry we (TUSKAN) didn't get to play till a couple of hours after we should have - not our fault.

Don't you think Bernie did an excellent job filling in on vocals? I only called him at 11am to ask him if he could do it.

Thanks to everyone that came - was good to meet a few new faces - sorry I didn't have enough time to gas with everyone - what with setting up and playing. Mind you Rosie (BikeDoc) does enough talking for both of us....lol

Update Reply
DTR30 @ 05/07/2010 13:54  

Absolutely! The guy's a real pro (just like the rest of you all!) and I'm only sorry I couldn't have stayed for the rest of your set.

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/07/2010 14:36  

Was a great day ... just what the Dr ordered ... nice to see folk I dont see that often :) TUSKAN as usual were great, and was good of him to jump in at the last minute for you :) But good to have the usual singer back though Im sure ... she has some WICKED facial expressions ... as well as a FANTASTIC belting voice :) Wills ... you are Sooooooo dead for those pics .... start running! lol PS ... get your order in ... dont forget PINK for Jenny ... lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 05/07/2010 15:18  

Thanks for the photos Wills, and whoever else it was that added theirs. Do you know how much in total was raised?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/07/2010 11:29  

It was quite a wedge and i was personally touched by the donation to Ronald McDonald House as we have had a lot to do with it over the last year with my neices baby,they do a fantastic job for parents and families

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 06/07/2010 11:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email