MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Why some dont wave

Why some dont wave - Forums [Biker Match] Why some dont wave - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Why some dont wave

Top Ten Reasons Why Gold Wing Riders Don't Wave Back 1. - Couldn't find the "auto wave back" button on the dashboard. 2. - Was simultaneously adjusting the air suspension, seat height, programmable CD player, seat temperature and satellite navigation system. 3. - Was distracted by odd shaped blip on radar screen. 4. - Was in a three-way conference call with stockbroker and accessories dealer. 5. - Was actually asleep when other rider waved. 6. - The expresso machine just finished. 7. - Reflection from etched windshield momentarily blinded him. 8. - Has arthritis and the past 400 miles have made it difficult to raise arm. 9. - Afraid might get frostbite if hand is removed from heated grip. 10. - Wasn't sure whether other rider was waving or making an obscene gesture.

Top Ten Reasons Why Harley Riders Don't Wave Back 1. - They're jealous that after spending $20,000, they still don't own a Gold Wing. 2. - Remembers the last time a Harley rider waved back, he impaled his hand on spiked helmet. 3. - Can't tell if other riders are waving or just reaching to cover their ears like everyone else. 4. - Just discovered the fine print in owner's manual and realized H-D is partially owned by those rice-burner manufacturers. 5. - Angry because just took out second mortgage to pay luxury tax on new Harley. 6. - Rushing wind would blow scabs off the new tattoos. 7. - Afraid to let go of the handlebars because they might vibrate off. 8. - Refuses to wave to anyone whose bike is already paid for. 9. - Leather and studs make it too hard to raise arm. 10. - Afraid it will invalidate warranty.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2010 15:15  

Nice one, I'm gonna walk to the tattooist in future.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2010 15:24  

... and also grrr!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 22/06/2010 15:32  

me grrr too

Update Reply
smokey_1_uk @ 22/06/2010 16:03  

Like it I'm ok I'm walking to the tattooist - booked in for Tuesday next week!

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 22/06/2010 16:06  

Lol, wouldn't like to say how true some of those Harley ones are

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2010 16:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email