MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Its offical New Biker Born today

Its offical New Biker Born today (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Its offical New Biker Born today (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Its offical New Biker Born today

Aww J, shes beautiful. You must be very proud. xx

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 18/06/2010 20:46  

Nothing wrong with him crying, I blubbed my eyes out when both mine were born

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2010 22:08  

Well done Jabecs . . welcome to the club, its a great place to be :>>>>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/06/2010 22:41  

Congratulations Nanan J!! xxxxx It took me a while to get used to it, when my grandaughter was born...but .. its the best thing thats happened to me.. she has given me 2 and a half wonderful years so far...and her baby sister, my 2nd grandaughter is due in about 4 weeks... and i cant wait!!!!! They are so precious..and give so much.. enjoy every minute of it!! Congratulations to your son and his girlfriend too!

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/06/2010 23:12  

Congratulations to Nanna J and Lily Rose's parents (sorry I don't know their names) and welcome to the world Lily Rose (lovely names) Good Health and happiness always ATB Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/06/2010 23:39  

His crying wasn't the problem lol but it started me off lol

Update Reply
jabecs @ 18/06/2010 23:44  

its a grand club this grand parents club. Been a member for a while now :-) and you always get to hand them back when you've had enough lol. Oh congratlations , and i'm pleased everything went ok :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 19/06/2010 04:56  

Congrats to your son and his girlfriend and welcome to the world Lily rose. Jaybecs Nanna J sounds lovely my little grandaughter calls me Nanna Dippy and it bought tears to my eyes the first time I heard her say it. Grandchildren are a treasure and pleasure, enjoy every minute I know I do.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/06/2010 22:14  

Congratulations Jabecs xxx

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 19/06/2010 22:40  

best wishes to all.. and a big hug for grandma

Update Reply
nawe @ 20/06/2010 11:26  

that's great news! When's she getting her first bike?

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/06/2010 11:44  

hey congratulations and welcome lily rose awwww and jabecs my grandson call,s me maryann but when he wants to wind me up he call,s me granny which usally happens in asda, or somewhere there lots of people little ber lol but he does make me smile and laugh everyday XX

Update Reply
madhat @ 20/06/2010 15:54  

Thanks for all your messages hugs etc ...... Went to meet her yesterday and melted lol

She is absoultley gorgeous ....... Have told Mum and Dad will be on hunt for her Biker Jacket soon.

1st bike well guess that will be a while yet lmao .....might look for one of those push along ones like the cars you see parents pushing..... before the electric version and then whoo ooo might even convince Mum and Dad to let her back of mine

Tho thin I might have to wait a while lol

Update Reply
jabecs @ 20/06/2010 22:42  

Awww ... congrats to a lovely young Nanna J GREAT news Glad to hear mum & little lady sre doing well Big xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/06/2010 10:26  

Congrats Nanna J

bet that was way better than the demo

xx

Update Reply
smokey_1_uk @ 22/06/2010 21:42  

Well she is gorgeous John lol how was the demo anyway

Update Reply
jabecs @ 22/06/2010 22:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email