MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I didn't drop my bike this evening!

I didn't drop my bike this evening! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] I didn't drop my bike this evening! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I didn't drop my bike this evening!

ooh been there done that lol.

Update Reply
SPESH @ 18/06/2010 14:52  

Mine were pretty yummy, brig - in a spicy breadcrumb with a squeeze of lemon.... mmm..... geoff - there's a nice sidecar for your bike on eBay at the moment. Just a thought.......

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/06/2010 19:38  

Didn't realise you could get them here??? Where did you find them? Please don't tell me in a lake, I won't kill them myself...

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 18/06/2010 20:30  

Can't believe I'm getting excited at the prospect of frogs legs... I need a life...

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 18/06/2010 20:31  

not sure if i should say congratulations cos u saved the bike, or sorry to hear u hurt urself. So take ur pick lol Oh talking of taking pics, did anyone? lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/06/2010 00:24  

I bet there wasn't even any security cam coverage of the area, typical,.. the one place on the island that isn't covered!

Update Reply
Paj1369 @ 19/06/2010 07:41  

I made the mistake yesterday of trimming all the hedges.

Now my arm feels like I've dead lifted about 250kg and then held a 4kg weight at arms length for two and a half hours.

Oh, wait a second ...

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 19/06/2010 07:55  

I have done something similar. Filled the bike, went to pay, in the meantime some daft bugger had tried to remove one of those plastic gloves, but pulled the lot out and left them between my bike and the petrol pump.

I didn't see these gloves as I walked back to the bike and I got back on pulled the bike upright, my foot slipped on the gloves and there was me trapped between the pump and the bike, supporting the weight on an elbow against the pump. I couldn't get my footing back, as I just kept finding more and more of those flippin' gloves.

I was shouting for help, but people, including garage staff, just walked past me and looked at me oddly, it wasn't until another biker walked by that I got help!

Ooooh you should have heard me when I walked back into the garage and put my point across to the staff!

But I didn't drop it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/06/2010 21:26  

In an effort to not drop my Tiger I now have torn hamstring muscles and bruise the size of a small football on my leg - despite the fact I am on crutches I still think I could put in a better performance than the England team........

Update Reply
DTR30 @ 21/06/2010 11:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email