MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Leaving the site?

Leaving the site? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Leaving the site? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Leaving the site?

Its a difficult one Matt obviously when people have paired up then they take off, which dont help from a business point of view but does make u one hell of a cupid though lol makes u wonder if a site name change is in order, but then again is the name the attraction, maybe push the friends side of it somehow, I dunno maybe I am just talking crap, I normally do Well I have managed to kill my PC so can only get on now and again, but as soon as its sorted (with a big hammer) i will subscribe

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 03/04/2007 16:50  

Thanx for the nice welcome (is OK Storm...i knew what you meant - lol ). Sounds like you are doing your job too well Matt. I'll tell all my mates about the site and see if I can rustle up a few more subs for ya. Hey Julia....I can send you some real authentic Cornish bailer twine if you like....together with a savage hammer attack it forms the universal cure for technical issues down 'ere in turnip country. It might just sort your PC problems .

Update Reply
valerossi46 @ 03/04/2007 23:29  

Soz your having probs julia, know how you feel hun. Yep welcome to insanity val46, have fun mate.

Update Reply
Di @ 04/04/2007 03:09  

Cheers everyone, I suppose I am Mr Cupid now. lol. Had loads more replies, and not one bad bit of feedback. People leaving for genuine reasons. Maybe those who just dont like the site dont wanna say haha. One comment was... "hi no the site is fine am comin back on this week been away for a while thats all"

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/04/2007 14:08  

i eventually gave up and got my ex-bro-in-law to build me a new pc, when i can get him to move the PCTV card over i will be having a kill the pc with a dremmel party!!!!!!!!! i prefer a dremmel to a sledgehammer, it makes really pretty sparks hi & welcome val

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/04/2007 14:34  

I have a dremmel !!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 05/04/2007 14:25  

I there matt sorry i havent subcribed but at the moment i am struggling to pay for the internet connection and bm would be no good to me without it. hope to have a job soon as i take my lgv test in three weeks time. I need to get some cash together now,as on saturday i had my bike nicked so now back to square one with everything sorry its happening as it is,i hope things start picking up for you again

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 05/04/2007 14:34  

Sorry to hear about ya bike mate, thieving bastards can't leave anything alone can they.

Update Reply
Di @ 05/04/2007 15:22  

Hi Guys, i joined only 5 days ago and already chatting with a really nice guy, dont worry Matt, your not doing anything wrong. I love the site it has given me confidence and something to look forward to. there is someone to talk to when you want, and its much cheaper than my mobile!! keep up the good work, and hi to everyone. Babybabs

Update Reply
babybabs @ 05/04/2007 16:16  

Hi ya babybabs, glad to see that you're enjoying yourself

Update Reply
Di @ 05/04/2007 16:27  

so you broke the bike, got the bike fixed, then got the bike nicked, if you didnt have bad luck would you have any luck at all? Hope it all turns around for you soon hun

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/04/2007 16:33  

hi bb welcome to bm hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 05/04/2007 18:17  

soz to here u got ur bike nicked graham not nice

Update Reply
RC @ 05/04/2007 18:18  

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 05/04/2007 18:31  

bp what ru one tonight??????????????????????????? lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 05/04/2007 18:35  

Dint leave, just had an extended break.
I'm back, sort of, maybe, we'll see.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 05/04/2007 18:47  

well welcome back dude nice to see a again xxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 05/04/2007 18:50  

Thanks everyone , Its really poor when the insurance say they give the police 21 days to recover it before they act and as its my only form of transport this makes it harder .Not to worry shouldnt be too long without , Im going looking today to see whats about .Thanks again you good friends Hi there babybabs, welcome to the site

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 06/04/2007 03:28  

SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YA BIKE GRAHEM, WE'LL ROUND UP A BM POSSIE AND SORT THEM OUT FOR YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI BB WELCOME TO BM HUNNY SOOOOOO GLAD YOU ENJOYIN THE SITE

Update Reply
storm @ 06/04/2007 07:39  

I won't be renewing my subscription though.
I think 99p a week, when you actually work it out (£51.48) is quite expensive when there are other "dating" sites offering a years member ship for little more than £20

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 06/04/2007 09:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email