MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Stolen Bike

Stolen Bike (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Stolen Bike (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Stolen Bike

Really sorry to about your bike Ken. I hope the scum who took her have a nasty accident

Update Reply
cw @ 02/06/2010 23:08  

awww ken

Update Reply
madhat @ 02/06/2010 23:27  

Hey sorry to hear about that Ken, it worries me, hope you get another one sorted out soon

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/06/2010 23:28  

that went befora was finished, so sorry to hear that ken and echo every1,s comments XXXXXX

Update Reply
madhat @ 02/06/2010 23:29  

Sorry to hear about your bike Ken know the feeling and hope you get some wheels sorted soon all the best mate

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 02/06/2010 23:33  

Many thanks to all of you for your kind comments. The worse thing about it is that it was a model that they didn't make a huge amount of and I had finally got it kitted out to a level that I was happy with. Oh well, looking for the positives, I suppose you could say I can have all the fun of fiddling about with another one to get it the way I want it. Non illegitimum carborundum !!!!

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 02/06/2010 23:53  

Commiserations from me Ken XXX

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 03/06/2010 00:06  

Mr Ken ............ does that mean we are expecting ??????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/06/2010 09:55  

Sorry to hear about this. Was it while we were having curry?I did once get a stolen bike back again, but only from my own efforts, the police weren't any help. They didn't even do anything when we told them who it was. 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2010 10:11  

Bds Ken hope you can find it and bring to justice the gits that took it or at least get a replacment with out hassle what an absalute Bd

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 03/06/2010 10:36  

Ken can't say anything new bud - so vexed for you, know I would by gutted as I have done the same over time getting it the way I'm happy with. I have a couple of wee cameras for security linked into the house - it wasn't to expensive and gives a bit more piece of mind. I did this following a mate getting turned over. Good luck getting another one xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 03/06/2010 10:52  

Sorry to hear about the theft of your bike Ken. I had my Tenere stolen a few years ago in Cardiff. The insurers were pretty good & I got top whack for the bike as I had full service history, photos, receipts for all the extras & the bike was data tagged with good locks on it. The opinion was that it was stolen to order & ended up in Europe as it was never recovered.
Good luck & if it isn't recovered don't take the first offer given on the insurance. I've got no problems on being a grass if ever offered stolen parts, because it hurts when you lose something you love & the more these scumbags who steal are taken out of society the lower are premiums are going to get.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2010 22:54  

I'm just hoping the insurance pay up for you and you hadn't got it down as "garaged" and it wasn't for some reason. B*****d insurance companies normally do anything to get out of paying up. I'll keep my ears open, and my eyes on my bike Vanessa

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2010 01:52  

Ken I am posting on here cos I know you won't want to 'put people out' I know how much you and Jackie are looking forward to farmyard and I know how upset you both are, I could not believe it when she told me this morning.

so as I said in text to you , if Betsey is still missing then ian and I will ferry you, Jackie and your stuff from the car which can be left in Helmsley (lots do it) to the site and then back again on the sunday ... I am sure other offers will come ... If only to save you both the horror of having to pilly with me so soon after me passing test :-)

Big hugs to you both and speak when we get back next week xxx

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/06/2010 10:07  

oohh ken............megga hugs...........so sorry to hear the news.............. big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx s

Update Reply
willow @ 04/06/2010 13:04  

Sorry to hear that some scrotal has made it away with the bike, wish you all the best.

Update Reply
Tezzzer @ 04/06/2010 13:13  

sorry to hear about your bike Ken, i know the feeling, got my bike stolen a year ago October, it makes you feel sick , hope its found i noe piece. mine never was found.

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 04/06/2010 20:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email