MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Good Luck

Good Luck (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Good Luck (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Good Luck

Nice one Aaron, bet your Mams feeling all proud too

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 31/05/2010 20:14  

Not sure who's the more excited! Well done, Comrade

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2010 20:43  

wooooooooo

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/05/2010 21:56  

yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa A knew u would, but a got no finger nails left waiting on the news well done proud of ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
madhat @ 01/06/2010 00:27  

Hes looking forward to his first BM 'L' plate friendly ride out Will let him back on his laptop later so he can say thanx personnally ... especially for all the helpful advice and all the encouragement he had off BM members, which, without, he said he wouldnt have had the confidence to do it

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/06/2010 14:17  

Well Done Aaron!!!!! Hope to see you on lots of ride outs..I'm still on my L's so we'll make sure theres lots of suitable ride out/meets

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/06/2010 14:20  

Nice one Aaron

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/06/2010 14:28  

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee..............well done aaron...............now officialy on e of the gang!!!!1111111 lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 01/06/2010 14:47  

THANK YOU!!!!!! So much everyone! I am soooo chuffed I passed and i want to say a big thanx to everyone that posted on the forum and the pms and texts and calls, couldn't have done it without the encouragement from everyone. Thank you all for the advice you've given me, it really did help me relax and just go for it I also want to encourage anyone else who hasn't done it yet, just go for it, i guarantee you won't regret it! And I'm looking forward to my first ride-out!! Thanks again everyone!!!!

Update Reply
Comrade_Aaron @ 02/06/2010 10:29  

Well Done COMRADE ! You did brill Looking forward to your first ride out be honoured to accompany you mate n watch you get your first nod in to passing bikers ....

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 02/06/2010 22:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email