MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Birthday Brum Nite Out - Fri 28th May

Birthday Brum Nite Out - Fri 28th May  (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Birthday Brum Nite Out - Fri 28th May  (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Birthday Brum Nite Out - Fri 28th May

I would say no animals allowed but then what do we do with JP ????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/05/2010 15:38  

Kaz I didnt understand a word of wot u were saying in ya last few posts

Update Reply
drobess @ 28/05/2010 16:16  

Hi Mrs Gandalf lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/05/2010 16:18  

u gonna have to explain the mrs gandolf 2nite bj

Update Reply
drobess @ 28/05/2010 16:22  

Nothing to do with me lol

Ask Posh and Bluey

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/05/2010 16:31  

hey guys - hope you all have a reet grand night out tonight sorry can't make this one as the Hairy one is coming up to mine this weekend, but am sure you'll cause enough mayhem without us 2 being there

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 28/05/2010 17:36  

Hi all Hope you all enjoyed the night good turn out as normal and sorry if i didnt get meet some of the new faces but some of us had to work but a big welcome to you all and look forward to seeing you all again soon jp

Update Reply
JP @ 29/05/2010 09:04  

Fantastic night, Band were all good, musicians and vocalist were spot on. Sound system excellent, good beer and good company. Thanks 4 sussing out my battery problem when I came to leave, bike got me home no probs - about 35 miles in 35 mins (just under the speed limit ociffer!)

Update Reply
Rattay @ 29/05/2010 12:24  

I have to agree wiv rattay it were a gud nite, great company, great music ( I even knew some of the songs this time) It didnt take me long to get back either the motorway were rather empty. It were great to meet new peeps as well, see you all soon

Update Reply
drobess @ 29/05/2010 15:51  

long way to go but worth it. good music good mates what more do you need

Update Reply
yamahama @ 29/05/2010 19:15  

Excellent nite with fab people and an awesome band , so lucky we have them for the BM xmas party, you guys are going to love em. Cheers to Timeout for being barve enough to come along and join the mad mob, Shamps had a great birthday and so did 'the other' lol Bring on the next one JP mind next time pull ur trousers up properly before you bend over !!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/05/2010 11:30  

lol sounds like another good night am going to try and get to the next 1 and bj xmass nigh out when that then xx

Update Reply
madhat @ 31/05/2010 12:16  

MH BM xmas nite out is 4th Dec in Selly Oak in Brum land

so get ur name down and reserve a ticket cos once they have gone .............................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/06/2010 01:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email