MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Ideas for Biker Match Advert!

Ideas for Biker Match Advert! - Forums [Biker Match] Ideas for Biker Match Advert! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Ideas for Biker Match Advert!

Hey guys, I was thinking about filming an advert for Biker Match and whilst i have a few ideas i thought it would be best to get some ideas from the community.

So if you have any ideas or just want to let us know what you like about B.M. or what drew you to join, it would be a massive help, who knows your idea could be made a reality?

Update Reply
Comrade_Aaron @ 07/05/2010 02:01  

Hey CA - sounds like a good idea - if you check out this topic: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=5313 There's some reasons why people joined or upgraded their accounts. There's always the testimonials page on here & also some reviews on the BM facebook page (see bottom of site for FB links) This lot could get you started with ideas

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/05/2010 08:21  

Steer clear from any pics of me and my butt !!!!!!!!! would definately put folk off lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2010 09:11  

Is it for TV though BJ cos i've got widescreen

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 07/05/2010 09:13  

RK if it aint a 3 ft widescreen it aint gonna make a difference lol and just for that next time i see you i shall sit on you lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2010 09:16  

ooh err

Aaron is it for TV, internet or what cos that might give peeps a better idea of what you're lookin for

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 07/05/2010 09:18  

Thanks Holmfirthgirl i'll check those out, i really want this to be a project that the users get involved in so the testimonials and stuff are a great idea.

RK I want to do a couple of web ads first because then we can see how people react to them i.e. draw in new members, before thinking about a TV spot.

Cheers for the help guys and keep the suggestions coming

Update Reply
Comrade_Aaron @ 07/05/2010 11:17  

RK - I'm hoping for a 30 second advert which will be tested online at first and then later maybe on TV during races (small-scale though, I'm not able to compete financially with the beer/cigarette companies that advertise during the big races! lol). Maybe get some audio ads to run during the isle of man on the radio for example, cos most people listen to the radio at racing events i think.

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/05/2010 11:49  

Matt have you considered banners that us folk can take to rallies and stuff , relatively cheap and easy to do ?

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2010 11:53  

You looking for a new dress? (I'm so glad I'm far away) I've not looked into getting banners, because for me it's difficult arranging for them to be put up, getting permission, trusting people not to just put them in their loft at home and forget about them etc. I do need someone to manage this actually, who's willing to arrange with bike events for us to put up banners etc. Will put up a new topic shortly (keep this one about the video) Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/05/2010 12:26  

How about filming at the Ure Welcome Rally? Before they've had a skinful of ale lol, asking them their opinion on being members of B M etc.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2010 13:10  

ah yea, good idea. It's pretty much all BM members anyway

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/05/2010 15:06  

The trip to Barmouth end of June is all BM folk if that helps :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2010 15:38  

Barmouth - http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=780 Welcome Back Rally - http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...=773

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/05/2010 15:42  

Could kill 2 birds with 1 stone over a weekend get footage of BM members on a night out meet aswell as ride out the following day to known bikers pub/club ...

Would get the social side of the site as well as the biking/riding side

Then could take it to the next big BM meet and will have a better idea of whats best for the site ... by viewing first one and learning what is liked and whats missing

The camp at end of June and the Your welcome are great ideas, but lets get something done asap ... and get it out there meantime.

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 07/05/2010 15:47  

we need some good sunshine in it also, no point filming an advert in depressing rain. Aaron, just get over to our events, compile a load of photos/vids and eventully we'll have a good enough collection to make a nice vid im sure

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/05/2010 16:12  

just get a line up of short tall fat thin good bad and ugly people then throw a line gorgouse people at them and say biker match look it works! they all get on there ace bikes and rides off into the sunset !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 07/05/2010 16:18  

Blimey does that mean i need to do me hair for the Night up North if he's weilding a vid camera ? and do i have to behave ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2010 16:19  

Aaron might become the new cameraman for most events, so watch out beadle's about

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/05/2010 16:42  

Thats ok i'll be the one holding up the banner or the flag !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2010 16:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email