MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bad luck comes in threes? 1 to go then..

Bad luck comes in threes? 1 to go then.. - Forums [Biker Match] Bad luck comes in threes? 1 to go then.. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bad luck comes in threes? 1 to go then..

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr after the trouble I had with Zigs bulbs fiasco last night.. I've just had another mishap.. Just made misen a nice roast dinner.. plated up .. went to get the pepper out of the cupboard and a bottle fell on my plate and smashed it!!! FFS!!!!!! Salvaged as much of my dinner as I could...not happy.. might stay in bed all day tomorrow!

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/04/2010 21:25  

awwwwwwwww big huggies Kaz .... have chocolate instead

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/04/2010 21:27  

Tee Hee Hee.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2010 21:35  

Oops! Pour yourself a large glass of your favourite tipple. I wish I could spend tomorrow in bed, but unfortunately there's that work thing that gets in the way.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2010 21:36  

Thanks Shell... got no chocolate in! grrrrrrrrrrr may have to chew my hand off instead! Gary...don't tempt me, I dont drink in the house alone... ooh hang on.. my dogs here.. reet.. bottle of wine methinks ;o) Yeh..and unfortunately works gonna get in the way of my Friday too :o( Act....... * slap* ya git!

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/04/2010 21:43  

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh No chockies ?/

You should ALWAYS have at least a wee bar of chockie in girl ... its like plasters, savlon & loo rolls .. you should NEVER run out

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/04/2010 21:45  

I know...but im trying to cut down..didn't even have any easter eggs this year............ but tonight.......... I NEED CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! mite have to go to the 24/7 garage .....hmmmmm

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/04/2010 21:52  

<<< wraps Karey in cotton wool until Monday morning

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 22/04/2010 21:55  

What is it with women and snacks?One of my previous jobs was desktop IT support, one of my co-workers said to me one day that you can always tell if it's a woman's desk by opening the bottom drawer. He said women always have a drawer full of snacks, and it's true!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2010 21:56  

You should ALWAYS have at least a wee bar of chockie in girl ... its like plasters, savlon & loo rolls .. you should NEVER run out like it shell... Do nut's count as snack's ? My winter supply has run out.......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 22/04/2010 22:01  

lol .. well my bottom draw in work has ... Alpen bars, cuppa soup & Ryvita, and at the moment 2 kiwi fruits & a banana

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/04/2010 22:02  

Posh git, serves ya right...Ya shud eat uotta the plastic trays like I do!! I find the ones from Iceland very robust indeed...And theres less washing up to do.Especially if you give the fork a proper licking!! Alternatively you can nick a handful of placcy forks from the chinese take-away while he,s not looking. And I,ll bet it were a bottle of brown sauce that broke the plate, sachet stealing is the answer.. So endeth todays lesson in how to live safely Next lesson 'how to *aquire* choccy bars...Stay tuned...

Update Reply
old red @ 22/04/2010 22:04  

how to aquire choccy bars... ? tuned in......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 22/04/2010 22:05  

surprised BJ aint turned up yet with all the choccy goin around

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 22/04/2010 22:06  

hehe thanks Trish.. tho something tells me you wint be compus mentas over this weekend.. you will all just forget about me :o( festooned in cotton wool!! lol Actually Gary, my office drawer has an apple and 2 oranges in....... yeh theyre gonna be mouldy soon..and im gonna replace them with CHOCOLATE!!!!! hahaha

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/04/2010 22:08  

Bad luck comes in threes Kaz, you're right.

And now we're on the subject, I'm afraid I'm pregnant and it's your baby.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 22/04/2010 22:09  

lmao @ Red!! well a ping-ping meal on a china plate?!? see you dint think of that did you!! hahaha...and it was a ketchup bottle...bloody Heinz!!! grrrrr Lol@ Nuts...im tuned in too..... watch this space... Geoff!!! Noooooooo.. you told me you were covered!! ok.. do you think Rachel will make a good step mum?...hope so cos im denying everything............. What turkey baster????

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/04/2010 22:16  

"What turkey baster?"

Eeuuw!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 22/04/2010 22:21  

;o) needed some gravy for my dinner...oh it ended up all over the worktop tho!

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/04/2010 22:24  

I will send thi mi pigeon over with a cube of oxo for thi, Oh hang on i carn't he got ill then died then was eaten, he has had more bad luck the you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2010 00:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email