MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Do you need a Harley

Do you need a Harley - Forums [Biker Match] Do you need a Harley - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Do you need a Harley

I will probably get shouted at for this too, but here goes, hope it makes you laugh, it did me. A Horse, A Chicken & The Harley: On the farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play together. One day the two were playing, when the horse fell into a bog and began to sink. Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help! Off the chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor. Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley. Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of rope hoping he still had time to save his friend's life. Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the shiny Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him. After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer's bike, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful bike, rescued the horse! Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.. The friendship between the two animals was cemented: Best Buddies, Best Pals. A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon,he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life! The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle. Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his hangy-down thingy and he would then lift him out of the pit. The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life. The moral of the story?? (yep, you betcha, there is a moral!) 'When You're Hung Like A Horse, You Don't Need A HarleyTo Pick Up Chicks!

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 12/04/2010 22:39  

funny acn

Update Reply
drobess @ 12/04/2010 22:50  

*shakes head*

Oh dear ... welcome to the mad house ACN .. that gets you your very own key to the meds cupboard & your choice of coloured crayons

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/04/2010 22:53  

Is that a Harley that you are sat on in your photos ?

Update Reply
superocket @ 12/04/2010 23:14  

Yup with a big hole in the seat for his horse like package lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2010 23:22  

you got it in one john !!

Update Reply
superocket @ 12/04/2010 23:31  

lmao @ acn....and the comments after. I know a couple of Harley riders............ hmmm should i rephrase that???

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/04/2010 23:37  

PMSL.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2010 02:31  

Even if you hung like a horse if you ride a recycled pop bottal you still won't pull the chick

Update Reply
JP @ 13/04/2010 07:11  

@ acn and jp... the only reason women like harleys is because they vibrates alot....

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 13/04/2010 07:24  

works both ways Feisty but then why do you think harley riders sit with their feet forwards? Its very uncomfortable to be lying on your (large) bits as you do on a sports bike lol

Update Reply
smokey_1_uk @ 13/04/2010 07:56  

Smokey.... thought it was a case of to the left or to the right?

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/04/2010 08:21  

It is Karey. Thats why harleys have such big air filter intakes on the right :-)

Update Reply
smokey_1_uk @ 13/04/2010 08:59  

Nicely side-stepped there smokey

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/04/2010 09:01  

Lmao thats funny

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 13/04/2010 09:17  

Smokey do you have a pic of your erm...... big air intake lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/04/2010 09:18  

ahhhh... right, ive seen some kwaks with huge pipes over the fronts.. bit like hoover pipes... now tha's got me mind boggling!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/04/2010 09:20  

ive seen some kwaks with huge pipes over the fronts Not this one tho, sadly lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/04/2010 09:21  

Great start to my day you guys

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 13/04/2010 09:26  

pmsl

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/04/2010 09:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email