MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

hello

hello - Forums [Biker Match] hello - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

hello

hi im bunny, let the jokes begin!, i ride a trike and live in sunny zummerzet, and yes that is the way to spell it!

Update Reply
bunny123 @ 08/04/2010 21:35  

Hi Bunny ,

you will be sent the key to the meds cabinet in PM ... the crayons are in the bottom drawer, watch VFR as he likes to take the blue ones.

Make sure you have your straight Jacket on repeat order & have it checked regularly,

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/04/2010 21:59  

Hi Bunny

welcome to the .......... erm ................. special place , the padded room is mine, but if you get the one next to it i have dug a tunnel so we can share choc biscuits (but dont tell anyone ssshhhhhh)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/04/2010 00:00  

Hi bunny, like the name :-) watch bj and the tunnel, cus she'll break into your cell and pinch all your chocolate :-) you.ll find we have regular get togethers and ride outs. Keep an eye on the events pages for details. See Jackie i can be sensible, but only some times. ** goes back behind the sofa with his colouring book and felt pens **

Update Reply
SPESH @ 09/04/2010 00:24  

****** CYTM stop sucking the felt pens!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/04/2010 00:48  

Being the only SANE one, by the look of it, I'll say Hi and welcome to the club bunny123 *I can't stop, I'm off to my appointment with mental health advisor* >>>>>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/04/2010 12:39  

Hi Bunny, welcome.

BJ pass me a pen when youve done with them

Update Reply
smokey_1_uk @ 09/04/2010 17:45  

Hello...o..o...o...o...oo Is there anyone there?? Can someone show me the way out?
(wanders off muttering !!)

PS welcome bunny :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 09/04/2010 18:14  

Hi Bunny If you manage to offend any females on here just say jp told you to say it, im in that much trouble it wont make any odds now

Update Reply
JP @ 09/04/2010 20:50  

welcome bunny, welcome aboard............Jp how long is the hit list now???

Update Reply
drobess @ 09/04/2010 20:56  

"Jp how long is the hit list now???" Drobs it's so long now it's more like a jp's in the *hit list

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 09/04/2010 21:21  

lmao ... well he has yet to offend me .. but maybe thats cos I have never met him yet heheheh

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/04/2010 21:23  

ahh thank you one and all, as i used to work in mental health i can provide any help thats needed!, orange pens taste the best full of goodness!!

Update Reply
bunny123 @ 10/04/2010 00:41  

O o o o bunny please may i have the yellow ones cos they tatse like banana yummy in my tummy ......................... Drobs stole my other ones and fed them to JP !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/04/2010 00:43  

ahh thank you one and all, as i used to work in mental health i can provide any help thats needed!, orange pens taste the best full of goodness!! PML a ready-made nut job, bliss! That means he will have his own jacket with shiny buckles and probably his own 'blonde' wig; which is a relief cos my fingers are sore with all that knitting

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/04/2010 08:34  

shiny buckles ooh you know the way to a mans heart!!!!, yes jackie lets do a sneaking raid, you show em some thing shiny to distract em and i'll nick the yellow and orange pens!

Update Reply
bunny123 @ 10/04/2010 09:53  

Bagsy the red ones for me!!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/04/2010 11:17  

Hi shell As you are from the Neutral zone you are fairly safe

Update Reply
JP @ 10/04/2010 18:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email