MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Spanish Student dresses as a Speed Camera

Spanish Student dresses as a Speed Camera - Forums [Biker Match] Spanish Student dresses as a Speed Camera - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Spanish Student dresses as a Speed Camera

A 24-year-old student in Spain has come up with his own ingenious way of protesting at the plague of speed cameras in his local town - by posing as one himself. It's reported the man stood on the side of the AC-566, dressed as a speed camera, using a the flash on a pocket camera to 'catch' motorists as they drove past.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/03/2010 10:07  

it's not April the 1st already is it???????

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 10/03/2010 10:13  

As long as it's just the camera light he's flashing !!!

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 10/03/2010 12:01  

hahaha iot's brilliant!!! youtube.com/watch?v=cVx_AstvBdE

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/03/2010 17:55  

ha ha magic, that is hilarious PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2010 20:22  

PMSL ... soooooo funny , just what I needed

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/03/2010 20:25  

Laughter is infectious

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/03/2010 20:30  

Glad the boss put th elink on i didnt want a slapped wrist

Matt ur looking mighty fine this day (creep creep)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/03/2010 21:27  

Was it is day off from the Donkey sanctuary.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2010 22:38  

Sorry, but it looks like I'm going to have to be the party pooper on this one. I wonder if we would all be saying how funny it was if the same guy was flashing a camera into the faces of oncoming bikers in the dark. Personally I think the idea of flashing a light, in this case from a camera, towards the approaching traffic was idiotic and childish. I welcome any method used to show how ridiculous those speed cameras are. In my humblest of opinions I don't think speed cameras really work. Speed cameras (and again this is only my opinion) take the driver's focus away from driving as they; - make drivers concentrate more on their speedo rather than their surroundings. - make drivers brake (sometimes harshly) when they see a camera. - do not make drivers actually aware of the speed limit for that stretch of road (perhaps more signs are the answer there). - make drivers simply accelerate and speed between cameras making their driving erratic and dangerous. - reduce ability to overtake and make progress when stuck behind slower vehicles. This Government should think more about putting cameras where they will do more good such as outside Schools where kiddies lives are put in danger by speeding motorists. Harsher sentances on mobile phone users (whilst driving) and drunk drivers wouldn't be a bad idea either as well as improving teaching methods to learner drivers. Well, off my soap box now.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/03/2010 23:13  

Well I thought it was funny anyway :-)

Update Reply
smokey_1_uk @ 11/03/2010 15:49  

i nearly choked laughing (hint hint at fireman lol)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/03/2010 16:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email