MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

matlock bath meet sunday 21st march?

matlock bath meet sunday 21st march? (10) - Forums [Biker Match] matlock bath meet sunday 21st march? (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

matlock bath meet sunday 21st march?

Anyone remember two years ago? The day started like this, then started to drizzle, so we all went into the fishpond. Came out and there was an inch of snow lol!!

I'll shut up now.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 21/03/2010 09:10  

Hope everyone has a great meet, and a safe ride both to and from Matlock,,,,looks like better weather than i got yesterday for scotland, so enjoy your day peeps

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2010 09:35  

I am attempting to get me boots on as we speak but not having much look as i have thrown me back out !!! Will do my utmost to get there but if i cant Shell have a mint choc chip ice cream for me :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/03/2010 09:42  

every1 have fun 2day i,ll put it in ma diary for next year

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/03/2010 09:57  

the sun is shining..................wahoooooooooo

Update Reply
drobess @ 21/03/2010 10:07  

Madhat, set off now, and u might just make it, cos I know u like the scenic route! Hint:- Do NOT turn right at Carlisle

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2010 10:07  

lol what can a say and in my defence it wasnt really ma fault it was the sat nav,s AND a was having aday were i did as i was told lol THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/03/2010 10:25  

a was having aday were i did as i was told Now u tell me - wot an opportunity I missed!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2010 10:35  

Hey BJ,

What has Juan done to you to put your back out?

Update Reply
darylt @ 21/03/2010 14:39  

Great to see everyone today. Plenty of new faces and ones i havent seen for ages! Apologies to those i didnt get to introduce myself to. And sorry for the rushed goodbyes. Hope everyone got home safe

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 21/03/2010 17:38  

Fantastic to get to see everyone, 7 of us set off from here to do the run down, 8 of us did the run back , Proud of ya Kaz for doing the ride to here & then down to Matlock, especially as you been off the bike over the winter.

Good to meet the old friends we have not seen & meet those we hope to call friends as the season progresses. Even better as the sun was out all afternoon .... the MET office got it right ... for once

The ride there & back was beautiful, no BMW's this week

Big smiles all round its been a great day

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/03/2010 17:48  

Hope everyone had a good run. just Toooo far to come down to for the run out, how was the weather? Went for a run here, started off with a little light rain then turned nice and suuny, but still on the cold side yet.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 21/03/2010 17:50  

Hi to all First ride with BM as i'm a newbie and i had a great time, with some great people. And thank you to Shell and Ian. Looking forward to the ride out

Update Reply
cw @ 21/03/2010 17:53  

Your very welcome CW , was good to have someone behind me who's bike was as vicious with the engine breaking as mine

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/03/2010 17:57  

i think you were testing me to see if i was paying attention to what was going on when i listernning to my music? And i've just realised that i've missed a word out of my previous statement (nexted)

Update Reply
cw @ 21/03/2010 18:18  

was great to meet everyone again and new friends..............the day got off to a bad start tho..............the fuel pump on my bike went (again) and i had to go by car!! thanks to ann for the lift xxx. i hope i get it sorted soon!! bloody bike.....................aaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol xx see ya all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 21/03/2010 19:20  

Hi all Thanks to the folks in tamworth and elsewhere for the invite to ride with them. Made me feel really welcome hope to see you all again soon for more rides

Update Reply
yamahama @ 21/03/2010 19:38  

good day out was had by all lol , was good to see old and new mates. Roll on the next meet

Update Reply
petervalk @ 21/03/2010 19:41  

Sorry Franc and I got to Matlock Bath late and missed alot of you but it was one of those days with lots of last minute family stuff to sort out at short notice! It was a lovely few hours though and nice to say "hi" again to those of you we did catch, will be seeing you all again soon though now Spring has finally sprung!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 21/03/2010 19:51  

what can I say - an amazing turn out & a brill day out - seeing old friends & making new ones Big thanks & hugs to Geoff for the pilly & to Rachel for letting him Will load up pics once I've retrieved me camera from Rachels top box DOH!!!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/03/2010 20:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email