MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish - Forums [Biker Match] Goodbye and thanks for all the fish - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

Well that's it folks. I'm off to crawl back under the rock i left nearly 3 years ago. There are many reasons why i'm leaving some of my own doing. I just get nothing from being on here anymore. I honestly think thats not going to change. Good luck to you all in your endevours and i'll see you around sometime.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/02/2010 13:33  

Aww that's a shame blues, I hope you change your mind and stay but good luck whatever you decide. ATB Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/02/2010 13:49  

Hey squashy i'll miss u mind u stay in touch and come out on 19th for a bevvy xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/02/2010 14:03  

Aww Blues!!!!! We'll miss your irreverant sense of humour & inane party skills Mind you still get to some of the meet ups & rally's though Otherwise I'll set Jackie on ya!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/02/2010 14:25  

Stella wud u like me to sit on him .............. yet again lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/02/2010 14:26  

yep that should do it Jackie Oh & another thing - mind ya fix me tent Blues before you go

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/02/2010 14:27  

Squashy u best go to the camp we need music and coffee !!!! Stella i shall wait stealth like for him in an unsuspecting place then pounce ................... that shud do the trick me thinks

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/02/2010 14:30  

Aaaaaw !!Blues thats a shame stay in touch xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2010 14:53  

Blues, I've known you on here for a long time now - since summer 2007 actually. It will indeed be a real shame if you leave, especially with the biking season coming up. I have noticed a massive change in your posts recently, everything seems to be ticking you off. Maybe you need a break from the site, or maybe something else in life is getting to you and showing through in your posts? Whatever the case, I hope you cheer up and come back soon. The site has a lot to offer and I think we're gonna be having a lot of events during the summer.

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/02/2010 14:57  

I would say goodbye, but somehow I don't think we've seen the last of you. So I'll just wish you good luck on your travels, and see you soon.

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/02/2010 15:23  

I'm the same as Wills on this one phill, so from me its a see you soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2010 16:08  

see you on the road sometime mate, have a good one

Update Reply
petervalk @ 05/02/2010 17:24  

Bollards - one more less to wind-up Your mother was a hampster, and Joe can't sing! Ride safe XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2010 17:44  

See you out there Blues, all the very best luck and stay safe til I see you again, Tracy x

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 05/02/2010 18:10  

Well Blues I think all the friends that have responded to you are testimony to what you have already got out of the site but granted, we all need a change and feel we need to move on sometimes. I left for a while then rejoined and I hope you do too........................take care whatever you do, ride safe and Im sure you'll meet up with everyone again in the not too distant future! All the best!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 05/02/2010 20:14  

Blues... We will miss you Please dont go rethink. I know you have loads on your plate and need to sort your work out but please stay in touch your a star its only you that doesnt know it Lin xxx
P.S My spider might return who do I turn to then??
pps there are only 3 of us Blues fans on here so we need support too

Update Reply
moonstone @ 05/02/2010 20:45  

take care mate hope to see you some where

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 05/02/2010 20:54  

Sheryl Crow - All I wanna do

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 05/02/2010 21:32  

Take care blues, catch you about sometime.....maybe back on hear.
Ride safe.

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 06/02/2010 00:20  

Blues I can understand your reasons. Hope your gonna stay in the background still though and carry on going to the meet ups and nights out as I know just what going to these things and being under new managment for a while did for you. If it wasn't for this site you wouldn't have had the experience of campsite P.E. sessions at Matlock, I wouldn't have been to see Joe, or have Gary or George in my cd collection, you wouldn't have had the experience of that female taxi drivers face when you went in the travel lodge for a Fivers worth, you wouldn't have had the experience of being Squished on your bike, need I go on. Thanks for all your support and encouragement with my biking. Don't lose heart there is someone out there for everyone. See you around take care.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 06/02/2010 09:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email