MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Suggestions to improve BM

Suggestions to improve BM (12) - Forums [Biker Match] Suggestions to improve BM (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Suggestions to improve BM

Oh well, that must mean that the comment against profiles 'last on line more than 3 weeks ago', doesn't actually mean that then!!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 22/09/2013 21:00  

Update Reply
kaycat @ 25/09/2013 12:41  

I wish when you message somebody that all history showed. Im fed ipod trawling though dozen messages to remind myself what they are replying to? ;-)

Update Reply
rustychick @ 26/09/2013 00:05  

If ya didn't have so much correspondence, from so many admirers Rc It would be easier to keep track of em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 26/09/2013 02:31  

Haha (blushes) that's very true Emz x

Update Reply
rustychick @ 26/09/2013 07:26  

Nice one Z, it is a good point tho

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 26/09/2013 08:46  

Good suggestion RC, I will prod the Boss and see if its possible to do it :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/09/2013 09:27  

How about the boss showing his face a bit more even if it's just on the threads . That will be me booted off bm then But on a serious note a bit more site control would not go a miss to meany rows being going on for to long on the threads and very little being done about the instigators

Update Reply
JP @ 26/09/2013 13:09  

Got to agree with JP on this, it appears the moderators are being left to sort out all the problems on here. Matt should be taking a bit more control.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2013 14:27  

Well it's daft o'clock and I've had what is probably another daft idea I was thinking that it might be nice to have a blog on the profiles I don't think it wouldn't take up much space on the server Then we could write stuff on there for people to read Adding descriptions or stories to photos Readable via another button on the photos To make the profiles a little more personal Maybe give a more rounded picture of us I also thought it might be good, to be able to have a soundtrack playing while folk are reading/looking But unless we only use non copyright music we run into money trouble paying performing rights fees Another idea was to have a track of the day supplied by TBFM who is/was a member Could we upload our "own" music which the reader could activate Or profile owner could set it to play automatically when the profile is viewed ( with the viewer having the option to mute ? ) Just ideas after all Not a revolution I'd be interested know what folk think And to hear what Matt says about viability and if it's affordable

Update Reply
Emzed @ 27/09/2013 05:35  

Mz don't get me started on musicians rights as far as I'm concerned all tribute bands should be charged with theft of copyright.

Update Reply
JP @ 27/09/2013 08:53  

and in some cases JP, crimes against humanity.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/09/2013 09:15  

And the welfair of animals

Update Reply
JP @ 27/09/2013 09:23  

Not quite the response I was after JP & 66 But I should have expected nothing less from you two

Update Reply
Emzed @ 27/09/2013 16:06  

LOL but your into a whole load of problem with Music on here FB gets away with it some how but if you want music just open 2 site's.

Update Reply
JP @ 27/09/2013 17:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email