MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mablethorpe Sand Racing Weekend - 26 - 28 Feb

Mablethorpe Sand Racing Weekend - 26 - 28 Feb (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Mablethorpe Sand Racing Weekend - 26 - 28 Feb (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mablethorpe Sand Racing Weekend - 26 - 28 Feb

Have to thank Jackie it was a brilliant weekend and the company was great, but have to warn anyone going there to watch out for kamikaze invalid scooters, there must be more there per square metre than anywere else in England!!! the rest of the place is full of tat shops cafes and amusement arcades, but really i did have a great time, with good friends and can't wait for the next weekend, love you all Bill

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/03/2010 00:35  

mmmmm course u did (rolls eyes and takes sharp intake of breath)

Bet i cud get u in a villa shirt as well !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/03/2010 00:36  

No chance !!!!

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 01/03/2010 00:41  

AJ gauntlet accepted ..................... (mind is now whirring with ideas watch this space)

Bill i saw u eyeing up that green Kaw ninja version !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/03/2010 00:42  

Wish I never said anything now lol :) I'm gunna crawl into bed and wheep with fear knowing sum1 is plotting on how to get a villa shirt on me :( nite !! Glad u guys had a good weekend

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 01/03/2010 00:49  

What can I say...................what a fabulous weekend.... the fun and games only interupted by something called sandracing......Thank you all for being top notch company....... On to the nitty gritty... It has to be said that yes, BJ won the chess....But.... and this is a big but..... she let me get drunk..... check out the photos .... look at the table.... I have beer and a bottle of port.... BJ has coffee..... c'mon guys... need I say anymore.....However, beaten I was, so true to my word I wore a Villa shirt for a day and took in on the chin like a man.....Vengence was mine though and things evened themselves up as I enjoyed watching BJ sit through the carling cup final seeing her team squashed like bugs by the might that is known as MUFC......priceless..AJ.... check out the pics....But I have to applaud BJ because she did wear my blues scarf as well... a true sport..It was great meeting Craig, Bill, Ian and shell too so big big thanks to you all for making this a real fun weekend....and a special thanks to BJ for arranging it all..I'm sure I heard Mablethorpe breath a sigh of releif as we left but don't worry cuz I shouted "we'll be back" as we headed south again. dont know why but at the moment my first 4 pics have been tacked on the end of the others so the order is wrong.... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=617

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2010 05:52  

btw; thanks to you all for 'sharin' ur fun'n'frolicks with ur pics

Update Reply
clarissa @ 01/03/2010 11:27  

The pics are mint Paul can you get me a copy of that P&Q DIY Store please ?x

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 01/03/2010 11:51  

Anne for a Man Utd fan....... anything... LMAO

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2010 13:12  

Paul stop being a creep lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/03/2010 17:18  

Why ??? after all, did you not teach me everything I Know........ Did you not award me a 5* diploma........... Besides....... methinks I'm learning a lot of things previously unknown to me...... and thats because I'm a good bluenose so I am

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2010 18:22  

was a top weekend & Jackie was right there was a loud cheer from the locals when we left, I don't think they knew so much energy was allowed lol.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 01/03/2010 19:02  

Great set of photos paul, every picture tells a story

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/03/2010 22:06  

Hope everybody noticed the abuse i suffered at the hands of 'that man' anaemic bacon i ask you !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/03/2010 23:11  

never mind Jackie, we can have it crispy next time.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/03/2010 23:13  

Bill u r a star xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/03/2010 10:30  

LOL I like mine crispy too Jackie , always put his under as I turn mine over when I cook at home, that way both sides of his are done at the same time my 2nd side is done ... I know I spoil him

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/03/2010 21:45  

Yes Shell Lady ur rite u spoil him rotten purely by tellin folk u know him ............................... do u think the lady in the pub really thot i was his carer ??

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/03/2010 22:57  

Even funnier when you said Bill was the supervisor..... PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2010 23:23  

Don't no about that Jackie but i think you frightened that young lad in the pub with your specs.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 03/03/2010 23:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email