MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

wittering moped race !

wittering moped race ! - Forums [Biker Match] wittering moped race ! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

wittering moped race !

www.witteringpedrace.co.uk i was sitting reading an article about wittering moped racing when the thought accured to me that it would be a usefull promotional tool for your / this site to get involved in as team BM or something not too mention a good reason for people to get to gether and have a blast !! it basically of for those who've never seen one an endurance race of around 6 hours on striped down tuned up peds with an number of riders ( 4 or more ) riding round a grass track style supa motard sized run on an air field by bunch of mad folk in fancey dress usually . as i said it could be a good promo for biker match ! as well as a good laugh and meeting reason so i thought id mention it see what your thoughts were ? let the talks begin !!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 23/10/2009 17:57  

I'm up for it although after the last go I am definitely not wearing the gorilla suit again, it wouldn't have been so bad but the marshalls made me wear it over leathers and it was a nice sunny day.

Update Reply
prof @ 23/10/2009 20:06  

hehehe ! wont you in the blobby suite then has bm done one before prof ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 23/10/2009 20:09  

I am in - wanted to do a moped race at the BMF but never have. I race enduro at the minute so if we can just disguise one of my KTM's as a Moped we may be in with a chance of winning ;-)

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 23/10/2009 20:56  

I would ride in a team but it would have to be to win, not just for fun

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/10/2009 21:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email