MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ure rally Thanks

Ure rally Thanks  - Forums [Biker Match] Ure rally Thanks  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ure rally Thanks

Cracking weekend .......... Great BIG THANKS too all the organisers of a truly great rally

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2009 16:10  

Ditto.....had a great time with a bunch of great people.

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 06/09/2009 16:33  

DITTO GREAT TIME GREAT PEOPLE CANT WAIT FOR NEXT ONE

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 06/09/2009 17:27  

had an absolutely brilliant time - got home (very gingerly!!) had a long soak in the bath & had a snooze for a few hours - can't face tackling emptying the car!!...that'll have to wait. But well done to all the organizers for a cracking Rally Steph - GET OUT OF THE FIRE!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/09/2009 17:33  

thanks to all for making it a cracker !!!!! and a big thanks to Littlechick, for being my pilly!!!!, out for a indian in a min !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2009 17:44  

Great rally,great peeps, really enjoyed meeting everyone,thanks to all those behind organising & managing to get over the hurdles that seemed to keep popping up!!

Update Reply
old red @ 06/09/2009 17:50  

Great Rally & well worth the hairy moments on Stuey with the wind! As everyone has said we cannot wait for next years and I will be booking the weekend off work as soon as you tell us the dates Hope you all have a good time tonight, now is your time to relax

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/09/2009 18:05  

agree with everyone..... it was a brilliant rally cant wait for the next one!!!!!! nice to finally meet some of you as well..... hope to do it again soon

Update Reply
johnb1450 @ 06/09/2009 18:33  

brill wkend, n a big fanx 2 the organisers.mr P hope u can work out wot I av written

Update Reply
drobess @ 06/09/2009 18:36  

Drob... I'm already working on "Translate-A-Drob (TM)"

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 06/09/2009 18:40  

Brilliant weekend, thanks to everyone involved in organising, and of course all of those who attended. Very good to meet some new people, make more BM friends, and put some faces (and accents) to BM Members.

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 06/09/2009 18:42  

We need to have a competition for the best photo .. I vote for Emzed in the hay .. Thats a cracking photo .. WELL DONE EVERYBODY FOR ORGANISING A FANTASTIC RALLY Can`t wait for next one

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 06/09/2009 18:57  

brill rally I had a ball lol, was good to meet new and old mates, rool on the next one

Update Reply
petervalk @ 06/09/2009 19:38  

Just a quickie before my long soak - I've had an amazing weekend, great company, meeting old and making new friends, was a great success, credit to Blue, Cassie and the organisers and all involved. You need to give yourselves a massive pat on the back and relax as much as you can now. I can't wait for next years either Special thanks to Andy for getting us home, didnt matter how we did it, we got back

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 06/09/2009 19:51  

Well that's my first rally out of the way and no-one even mentioned it except Sumo, cheers mate! That was the best weekend i've had in years and what a great atmosphere with nothing but friendly and helpful people. I've come home with aching sides from all the belly laughs, can't wait for the next one

'TOOL'

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 06/09/2009 19:58  

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 06/09/2009 20:01  

Hi there folks had a brill time now have loads of new great friends and many happy memories to last me till the next event that i can make it to. A great big well done to the organisers and to all who took part. Got in safe about 6:165 knackered and starting the new shopping list, thanks again folks for making me so welcome. Mick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2009 21:35  

Were you the furthest travelled? Celticsilver

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/09/2009 21:39  

Hi Kwak unfortunatley bythe time I had negotiated roadworks and bloody diversions I had racked up some 320 miles (my ar*e is killing me) still would do it again definately later LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2009 21:50  

So glad you all had a great time it sounds like all of you guys who put it together did a fantastic job "well done"<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Sorry I couldn’t make this one but you can bet ill be at the next<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 06/09/2009 21:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email