MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Hello everyone! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello everyone!

that part of the reason why I'm here Old Red, I did get a certificate saying I'm sane, which was very nice of them, but I lost that as well... bugger

Update Reply
dougc @ 04/09/2009 00:21  

It's not everyday us geeks get to talk with a real actual woman. nearly on the same level and everything.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 04/09/2009 00:24  

Welcome to BM, BBG sit back relax and order ur str8 jacket, lol... have a good one and ride safe...

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 04/09/2009 00:41  

Welcome to BM BBG!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 04/09/2009 07:30  

welcome again and good morning roachy !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2009 07:31  

You guys n girls are great! Not sure I could land it on a helipad, wish I could. And no loop the loops either, I'm a strict straight and level girl!! And I did the jumping out thing a few yrs ago, biggest addrenaline fix of my life! But enough of planes, I need me back on a bike!!!!!

Update Reply
bluebirdgirl @ 04/09/2009 10:31  

I need me back on a bike!

Try sitting your bum on the bike, rather than your back... you'll find it easier to balance & probably more comfortable

Welcome to BM

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/09/2009 10:58  

As i was made redundant a week ago. i have all the time in the world so would've volunteered my services. unfortunatly i just had my hip resurfaced and am stuck in the house till mid october so your quite safe. i'm sure you'll get plenty of offers. some of them even offers of a pilly ride shame cus its a great ride to hunstanton from here.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 04/09/2009 11:26  

Missed that news Blues - sorry to hear that... Best of luck with job hunting when you're fighting fit again! There seems to be a little more around now than when I lost my job... it all seems to be minimum wage, short shifts and short contracts though

Then again... I'm not exactly earning shedloads with the sparkly empire, so maybe I shouldn't turn my nose up @ minimum wage?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/09/2009 12:16  

In a way redundancy was better for me as i will get 8 weeks notice. if id stayed at work i'd have been off sick so would've lost half my second month wages. i can at least study at home now for what i'd like to do which is return to aircraft engineering and back to the middle east with BAe. gotta do a technical interview first though.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 04/09/2009 12:55  

Keep up that attitude and you'll not have a problem Blues

Happy studying! Go for it and follow your dream!

The interview will be fine I'm sure - got any friends who'd put you through your paces at home while you're recovering? Helps to practice the whole interview procedure - especially at higher levels.

Shame my Dad's not mobile - he used to train people up for interviews/assessments over a certain level with the MoD on 3-day residential courses.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/09/2009 13:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email