MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

recommendations for ireland

recommendations for ireland (2) - Forums [Biker Match] recommendations for ireland (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

recommendations for ireland

any more thoughts on this? i know loads of you have been

Update Reply
julie j @ 25/07/2009 20:54  

When are you goin Julie? I'll be able to tell you 1st hand after a couple of weeks.

Update Reply
mozie @ 25/07/2009 22:35  

we are off on the 1st aug... blimey thats a week today! whooo hooo cant wait!

Update Reply
julie j @ 25/07/2009 22:58  

Lol...i'm off the week after.

Update Reply
mozie @ 25/07/2009 23:10  

english market in cork for food dingle for a boat trip out to see the dolphin the ring of kerry for the scenery the cable car at bantry bay they used to take cattle in it would you believe matt molloys in galway for the music among others the wicklow mountains through sally gap is anothe great scenic run bc is right some of the minor roads are shocking and geoff is spot on with the waterproofs

Update Reply
punkdude @ 26/07/2009 20:35  

North Antrim coast road one of the best roads Ive ridden and they are used to bikers as Road racing is almost a religion over here. (Im back home at the mo) Giants Causeway total tourist trap but worh a look. Not far down the road is Carrick a Rede rope bridge which my dad rode his bike over years back before healh and safety. The old bridge used to go from the gate. And there is Joey's bar in Ballymoney It shoud have his race bikes if they aint away at an event. Its not a posh joint just a real bar. Gresham Hotel Dublin. Getting your own back on them for charging you double as there was a galic football final on and no rooms in Dublin. By drying your boots with a hair drier at 2 in the morning (after getting in from pub) and setting the fire alarm off. Opps Mainly take it easy and enjoy

Update Reply
micksaway @ 26/07/2009 23:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email