MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Shires Show 12th and 13th of June 2009

Shires Show 12th and 13th of June 2009 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Shires Show 12th and 13th of June 2009 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Shires Show 12th and 13th of June 2009

u keep at it wannabe, u will get there i av seen yr stuff its lovely

Update Reply
drobess @ 15/06/2009 19:32  

From what I remember as a teenage planespotter, it's about 20-odd miles from Mildenhall to Cambridge.
Yeah, coupla very dodgy chracters behind that stall of yours. D'ya see how they put their shades on whenever a camera came out!

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/06/2009 19:34  

wannabe bit concerned the thief looks a little bit like me drobess is right cut his hands of especially if he is impersonating me

Update Reply
punkdude @ 16/06/2009 10:49  

yayyy Lou, I've seen your stuff and indeed purchased some and it is lovely.. (you thought any more about the idea i suggested?..not the drumstix ...obviously!! hehe). Like u say, probs best to stick to the smaller do's not as much competition and more relaxed. Ooooh.... has anybody stopped to think that 'dodgy dude' may have actually been placing money in your kitty...?? its possible..its possible..

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/06/2009 10:58  

Nooooooooooo! I might want to hold hands with the dodgy looking geezer... & I prefer 'em to have the rest of their bodies attached when I do that!

It's just one of my many little quirks

The shades were merely to protect an unsuspecting public from the sleep-deprived, red-rimmed eyes... I looked worse than the folk who'd spent Friday night on the sauce!

I have indeed Kaz *taps nose knowingly*... will be working on the line soon... ish

*checks Tyson* *ouch!*

Nope, dodgy dude's not been putting money in my kitty. I'm fairly sure of that.

Please excuse me while I go & bleed rapidly into the sink.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/06/2009 11:23  

WB,if you happen to know said Dodgy Dude,please tell him i shall be counting the change in my bottle before i go out. Which won't take me long.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2009 17:12  

Will you check it again when you come back though?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/06/2009 17:16  

Yes i will. Hang on,must also search a certain female of the 8' 6" (with heels) variety. A full body search shall no doubt ensue.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2009 17:19  

Any excuse eh?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/06/2009 17:29  

No excuse WB,a very good reason for it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2009 17:34  

yea but dont even vaguely think about doing a full body search on the dodgy geezer even if the change bottle is empty

Update Reply
punkdude @ 17/06/2009 17:44  

Nah mate,draw the line at that sort of behaviour. Ooh nooooo.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2009 17:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email