MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Mobile mechanic

Mobile mechanic (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Mobile mechanic (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Mobile mechanic

I dont hide an I have nothin to be ashamed of So if I want loads o pics of me on my profile, at least its better than a "grainy" old pic from 30 years ago taken from half a mile away At least you all know what I look like

Update Reply
Emzed @ 02/06/2009 20:41  

Hang on a sec EM, pics of Excalibur's bike on your profile, now thats a sneaky way to push your Karma up, . Will have to put some pics of hot chicks on bikes on mine, that should work better,

Update Reply
Newkid @ 02/06/2009 21:04  

Hey NK I had to put the pics of Billy on my profile just to show y'all that he has now got it Cos although he's here he can't get his tinterweb thingy going And I had no idea it would affect things so dramatically or I would have done it sooner All this karma (100%) is makin me want to be a hippy again Oh, and if you know any "hot chicks" get them over to my b/day bash

Update Reply
Emzed @ 02/06/2009 23:03  

Wanna be a hippy again ?? c'mon Em when did you ever stop being one , us older guy,s will never change cos there's no need and it's too late now anyhow even if we wanted ! by the way i'm totally sold on the Triumph , truly impressed by it's handling and Wannabe it's "mat black"

Update Reply
excalibur @ 03/06/2009 21:32  

Cheers Em for helping me to service my Bandit , top job by a top bloke .
All went well till the last and easiest job , changing the rear brake pads , 1 of the pins had rusted solid , with a lot of cursing n swearing n plenty o wd40 , we eventually managed to free said pin , jobs a good un .

If u've got a bike with rear brake caliper mounted at the bottom of the disc , make sure to take the pins out at every service interval and coat them with copper grease .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 05/06/2009 06:35  

lol at copper grease, will tell the next one i meet thats what it is

Update Reply
julie j @ 05/06/2009 15:10  

It used to be called Copaslip .. but they changed the name after people kept smearing it on the steps to Police stations.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 05/06/2009 15:35  

Could really use your help Em,pm on its way

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2009 22:59  

Try coca cola on a crumpled piece of foil for getting rust off parts, it's supposed to work. Don't use it on chrome tho!!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/06/2009 23:02  

Bump for the Juggler of Kittens

Drop Emzed a line - you never know - he might be able to help

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/06/2009 13:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email