MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Absolutely shameless plug for a friend

Absolutely shameless plug for a friend (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Absolutely shameless plug for a friend (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Absolutely shameless plug for a friend

Sorry, sorry - Yes. Boudica was from Norfolk. Norwich, probably. Her combat buddies, the Trinovantes, were from Anglesey, North Wales. Together, they led rebellions against the Romans, starting with Colchester, then London and then St Albans, I believe. She was still a "Ginger", though :D

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 19/09/2008 11:54  

There is nowt wrong with ginger women!...........I happen to rather lick them. I ment like of course! And Wannabe, Thank you so much for the item I ordered. Absolutely superb.....you need to photograph them better because pictures just do not do it justice

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 22/09/2008 09:22  

Sounds well dodgy to me...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2008 09:57  

she got her comeuppance in the end though!!i'dve still joined the Roman army nice uniform mmmm!niccce an a pension an land! ooh an them steam room's an comfy toilet's where yu hung out wiv yer mates, an a sponge on a stick very civilised!an that italian cuisine[otter's noses anyone?]an red wine![stuff yer mead an ale!] better than hangin out wiv a load o prince Harry an Fergie yahoo's!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/09/2008 09:59  

Phew! Glad it arrived safely Ghostie - flippin' post office only had dirty great massive jiffy bags left! I decided it would be overkill... My grand ideas of buying a flashy camera for really good pics have had to be shelved for a while... And worse still... my BLAB fund has just taken a SERIOUS knock this lunchtime... the car's just cost me £180 to get back on the road Just as well I had a bad vibe about the little bike I went to see yesterday and didn't buy it or I'd have been in major trouble for October!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 22/09/2008 10:12  

U r in major trouble 4 October...u jus don't know it yet...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2008 11:40  

Nice....... u sure know how to cheer folks up geez

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/09/2008 11:47  

I theng u - tis wot I do best - gotta O level in it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2008 12:14  

*tryin 2 rack braincell - is W upfer summat next mth - hav I put foot in it again?*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2008 12:18  

Nah, just being your usual...um...tactful self

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/09/2008 13:37  

Don't worry... I'm just (1) frustrated that I've had to break into the bike fund to sort the car but (2) grateful that I didn't buy the bike I saw yesterday, otherwise the bailiffs would've had a field day with me in October, because there's no way I'd have been able to afford to fix the car AND pay all my bills. That's the sort of trouble I was referring to.

Just gotta keep plugging away at it... It's only money.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 22/09/2008 14:36  

you got me some jewellery tango....ah

Update Reply
Wheelienice @ 22/09/2008 15:56  

*desperately holdin back obvious joke about pearls and necklaces*

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/09/2008 04:42  

you go for it matey could do with a destressing after recent events on here!

Update Reply
julie j @ 23/09/2008 04:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email