MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Newsletter - Mailing List

Newsletter - Mailing List (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Newsletter - Mailing List (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Newsletter - Mailing List

I've also never had to confirm my email address before today... and haven't had a newsletter for ages... not changed any settings and I was getting it before. Not that it's much of an issue, as I visit the site frequently... it's probably more aimed at persuading those who don't, to pay the site a visit.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/11/2009 14:17  

it's a run down of whats on the site anyhow, so dont worry. You will get the newsletter now ur email address has been verified, sorry about that (It was still in test mode - i.e. Only asking staff to update their email addresses).

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/11/2009 14:19  

Ah OK *light dawns*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/11/2009 14:19  

Had to verify mine so hopefully i may get a newsletter now and not feel like an outcast lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/11/2009 15:42  

All working as it should now Matt but as of yet, still no newsletter.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 05/11/2009 17:12  

thats cos the newsletter wont get sent again until next month. I'll forward you this month's now though

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/11/2009 22:13  

Come on Matt, get yourself together now, how long have you and I been doin the newsletter?. I dunno! Too many jobs on the go, getting your undercrackers in a knot?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/11/2009 22:16  

I got 2 news letters, does that mean i got some one els's as well.

Update Reply
indian Benny @ 05/11/2009 22:22  

Hang on summat gone wrong wid photo.

Update Reply
indian Benny @ 05/11/2009 22:25  

I got 2 news letters, does that mean i got some one els's as well. No Benny just means Matt got heavy handed with his keyboard (PML I thought it was a tube of toothpaste, til I took a closer look. Awww cute baby baldies er I mean budgies.)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/11/2009 22:25  

This is wot happens when I'm not concentrating,clicking wron buttons, bit like matt but wurser.

Update Reply
indian Benny @ 05/11/2009 22:32  

Matt but wurser, sounds like a relative of Ross Mcwurter lol Your profile pic will keep changing, cos the moderators remove main photos if they're not of yourself. It's site policy, all members main photo must be of themselves. Not their bike, dog or budgie lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/11/2009 22:40  

Meanwhile back to the plot.... If you haven't received your Biker Match newsletter, and you've checked you've followed the instructions, please contact Matt via the home page, not via PM or on the forum as he may not see your post. Cheers

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/11/2009 23:10  

Corrected the photo for you mate, all you have to do it click My Account \ Photos \ Select your photo \ Click "set as best" Re the newsletter, I can forward it to anyone who asks, I've made a mistake with the last 2 newsletters so not everyone received it. Re getting 2 newsletters... only if you've created 2 accounts on bikermatch! Like Bernard and indian Benny!

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/11/2009 07:12  

Re the newsletter, I can forward it to anyone who asks, I've made a mistake with the last 2 newsletters so not everyone received it. Matt! I despair, mistakes with issuing newsletter? Aint ya got the hang of it yet? *tuts* lol Ah yes, I forgot about that possibility, 2 profiles, shame on you Benny Bernard *wags finger*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/11/2009 09:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email