MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What to do?

What to do? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What to do? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What to do?

Your just out of practice thats all... need to get the band back together...lol

Update Reply
skins @ 12/08/2008 18:09  

What for? Without that, he can happily justify spending his life feeling his way around at parties!!!!!!!! Many a true word spoken in jest, TT - I knew a guy with failing eyesight who did just that. His success rate was pretty good too, and this from a randy old goat of 70-odd!

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/08/2008 19:17  

Your just out of practice thats all... need to get the band back together...lol Miss not seeing you around son. (no its not because my eyesight is failing for any reason) Now that sounds a good idea, bring back the good old days. I should get bluesbiker over to mine and we could have a singstar or quiz night, umm should I ask Kim to come to. Now that could live blues up and put his new re surfaced hip to the test on the dance mat.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/08/2008 05:05  

Your just out of practice thats all... need to get the band back together...lol Scene in Blues Brothers.... "Do you see the light? Have you seeeen the LIGHT??" *Bluesbiker goes cartwheeling down the aisle of a Pentecostal church and starts dancing....*

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 13/08/2008 07:42  

I've seen the light. It's a big neon sign that spells PUB!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 13/08/2008 09:08  

"It's 106 miles to Caerphilly... We got a full tank of gas... half a pack of cigarettes... It's dark... and we have tinted visors fitted....." "HIT IT!!!!".

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 13/08/2008 09:34  

i know how u feel ive not worked for 12 yrs due to ill health and been a single mom for 8 yrs and dont leave the house much, so get terrible cabin fever, i think if it was nt for the internet id be clinically insane by now lol mostly i surf the net play mindless games on facebook or play on runescape ,i should realy do more exersise and painting or playing my guitar ,but sometimes the motivation is just not there,so id love some ideas to break my boredom too

Update Reply
thewitch666 @ 13/08/2008 10:50  

Well... I have ideas, but both TeeCee and I are not allowed to disclose them, for some reason...... Something to do with those deer, I think :D

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 13/08/2008 11:20  

Hey mommy dips make sure your looking after dad now..lol Yeah she would defo wake blues up...lol

Update Reply
skins @ 13/08/2008 16:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email