MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BBQ at Oggys 02/08/08

BBQ at Oggys 02/08/08 - Forums [Biker Match] BBQ at Oggys 02/08/08 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BBQ at Oggys 02/08/08

See events page for Oggys BBQ. Go if you dare!

Update Reply
Di @ 28/07/2008 05:46  

I am so disappointed I can't make this one, I had a fab time at the last one. I am at a wedding. Don't think Bluesbiker will make it either he will be in hospital, unless we have a BM sponsored bed push to get him there.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 28/07/2008 07:29  

Knowing Oggy I'm sure he'll arrange something :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/07/2008 09:32  

I'm still recovering from the incident with the bannister CG so Oggy and fbk pushing blues there in his bed would not suprise me in the least. *Note to self, ring hospital day before to warn 'em!*

Update Reply
Di @ 28/07/2008 12:57  

wish I could have gone to this one, but am off to Brands for the WSBK

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 28/07/2008 13:25  

Umm Di what ever do you mean. I'm still recovering from the incident with the bannister CG so Oggy and fbk pushing blues there in his bed would not suprise me in the least. I know nothing thats the joy of being gemini sometimes the other twin turns up to things on instead of me. I'm the good twin and surely can't be held responsible for what the naughty twin gets up to.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 28/07/2008 13:42  

The least we say about the last do the better. There's a taxi driver out there that'll never forget!! As CG said, unfortunatly i'm otherwise engaged that weekend as i couldn't think of anything else i would rather be doing. It would have been nice to camp in Oggy's back garden when its warm!! I use the term garden loosely by the way. You all might be getting the alchohol. but i'm fairly sure i'll be havin more drugs than you lot!! Have a great time everyone

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 28/07/2008 15:58  

I'll be joining you with the drugs on the Monday after blues! Hence not being able to visit mate. x

Update Reply
Di @ 28/07/2008 18:53  

Bluesbiker reading what you put has just had me laughing thinking about the look on that lady taxi drivers face when she told us how much the taxi fare was. Shall I spill the beans on here what I said to her.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 28/07/2008 19:06  

YES CG DO!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 29/07/2008 06:43  

Sorry Oggy cant make it.. Nice catching up with you again.. Will come over soon..

Update Reply
skins @ 29/07/2008 17:28  

my eldest 2 go to ireland with the scouts that day oggy and charlie will be 6 the day after so i cannot make it i'm afraid. am hoping to have another one at mine soon so maybe we can catch up then. x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 30/07/2008 05:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email