MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy???

skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy??? (13) - Forums [Biker Match] skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy??? (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy???

well what can i say bp im not 6ft not fit but have the hairy a**..lol

Update Reply
gsrider @ 17/03/2007 20:17  

back at ya jelly bean

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 17/03/2007 20:30  

love u all!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 18/03/2007 07:45  

well i have met bp and i can honestly say your one great gal hunny, and ya worth millions, an you a very pretty gal. and good on ya gsrider its good to know that skinny mins arnt for everyone. who want to feel a boney ass anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 18/03/2007 11:17  

well being bit a virgin on this site i can only say i am glad there are some girls with meat on them and know how to have fun still ormy life would be dead boring

Update Reply
gsrider @ 18/03/2007 11:22  

yyyyyyyyyyyeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa thanx storm i think ur sound too , cant wiat to see ya again i movin up gunna live with the donkey in the field annnnnnnndddddddddddd no i didnt mean our milly lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 18/03/2007 15:48  

lol bp milly sure sounds like donkey when shes off on one lol dont tell her i said that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheheheheheheheheeh will be brill to see ya again hunny

Update Reply
storm @ 18/03/2007 18:38  

Could I add that I don't mind how a person looks, as long as they are sporty (i.e. up for a game of kissing catchers instead of sitting on the settee watching Eastenders), oh and personality goes a long way too.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2007 20:08  

you cant beat being outdoors and exploring where there is to go, walkings my thing get ya mp3 player plugged into ya ears an off ya go, i go out alot wiv my camera an my dog an its brill to come home put the pickies on the comp and see what you've managed to take, mind most go into the recycle bin but manage to get some niceish ones too. not watched the soaps for years find them boring, but find reality progs interesting due to the human nature aspect of it, the bonding, the groups formed in the group, alliances formed etc fascinating behaviour !!

Update Reply
storm @ 19/03/2007 03:37  

i like a man who makes me laff lots of energy out going down to earth,looks cum into it a bit everyone has to admit that,as for watching soaps aint done that for motnes id be lost , i like watchin docs to about peeps lifes wot makes them tick etc far more interesting x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 19/03/2007 06:39  

i like watching csi,but usually have to watch simpsons-to plz daughter,american chopper and overhaulin to plz eldest son and tom n jerry to plz 4yrold!! thank god baby sam dont have a favourite yet!! personality and looks come in2 it,but sometimes its just a spark from out of the blue that makes sum1 fanciable!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 19/03/2007 08:46  

Can I join in? Can't really comment on the telly, as I don't have one But when it comes down to the original question, well..... I love women who are really thin...... on cynicism......on pessimism.....on misery and really fat on...... optomism.....fun.......humour.......warmth As for physical size, well, as long as they are thin & fat in all the right places then I'd be perfectly happy.

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 19/03/2007 10:38  

Update Reply
Di @ 19/03/2007 10:40  

at last normal thinkin men phew thought there wasnt any left !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 19/03/2007 12:43  

We are here Storm. It's just that we are rarely heard because we allow our actions to speak for us instead of our voice

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 19/03/2007 12:47  

what is Eastenders? i only have a telly for watching DVD's on whilst doing my ironing, and watching motogp. I bought TopUp tv for eurosport, but they dont show it anymore, but i cant see the point in sky Anyway there is nothing wrong with being larger than average, it gives your pillion a lot more wind protection

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/03/2007 13:11  

like ya style hun pma

Update Reply
Di @ 19/03/2007 13:14  

fraglette my dad had top up for the same reason and hes just gone on to sky cos euro sport is in the cheeper package news sport and events its a fiver more than top up but its working fully and euro sports on an he can watch it all. top up peed him about like mad and hes glad hes changed

Update Reply
storm @ 19/03/2007 13:22  

Maybe the answer is just to bin the bloody box and do something or someone more interesting instead. pma

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 19/03/2007 13:35  

i will have to get rid of the box, it belongs to the ex As for doing something more interesting, that really isnt too difficult, watching paint dry springs to mind As for someone, i am open to offers

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/03/2007 14:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email