MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

OMG!!!! lol

OMG!!!! lol - Forums [Biker Match] OMG!!!! lol - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

OMG!!!! lol

http://orange.co.uk/news/quirkies/

Man 'is five months pregnant' A US man who used to be a woman is reportedly five months pregnant. The Advocate magazine features a picture of Thomas Beatie with a man's beard and flat chest above his swollen stomach. Mr Beatie, who was born a woman, describes himself as a "transgender male" in the piece which says his decision to have a child "has been met with discrimination and outright derision by health care professionals". The article, entitled Labour of Love, appears in the most recent issue of the Los Angeles-based magazine for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender readers. Mr Beatie says he went through a sex change but decided to have only chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy, stopping short of making any changes to the reproductive organs he was born with. Mr Beatie is legally male and lives with his wife, Nancy, in Bend, Oregon. The couple, who have been together 10 years, wanted to have children. Mrs Beatie was unable to conceive, so the couple decided Mr Beatie should try to carry a baby. He stopped the hormone injections and his periods returned, he writes. After a year - and nine doctors - he was able to get pregnant using frozen donor sperm but the pregnancy was ectopic and required surgery. But a second pregnancy was a success and the couple's daughter is due on 3 July, the article states. Mr Beatie said: "How does it feel to be a pregnant man? Incredible. Despite the fact that my belly is growing with a new life inside me, I am stable and confident being the man that I am. "To Nancy, I am her husband carrying our child. I will be my daughter's father, and Nancy will be her mother. We will be a family." Neal Broverman, associate editor of The Advocate, confirmed to the Daily Telegraph that the magazine had spoken to his doctor to confirm he was indeed expecting.

what ever next????? pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 26/03/2008 11:51  

"beard and flat chest above his swollen stomach" sounds familiar lol

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 26/03/2008 16:12  

still if it was a real man he would never put up with the pain, it would kill him.....lol

Update Reply
tagon @ 26/03/2008 18:08  

i had a great time chattin the nurses drinkin tea!eatin biscuitsn,nappin on a couch![even popped out for a pint!] dont know what all the fuss is about!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/03/2008 06:03  

lol TM. Tagon - you're scientifically correct. Women have higher pain thresholds than men, and if a man was to give birth he would most likely die from a heart attack

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/03/2008 08:20  

Imagine going to the toilet and cra**ing a melon!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 27/03/2008 08:50  

geoff ..... spot on !! tho a bowling ball is quite apt too !! lol Matt.....men wouldn't get to the actually delivery stage.. it would be 'ooooh cut me ..cut me...take it from my belly...after ive had 15 pints ..and 3 shots of general anasethic !! '

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/03/2008 08:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email