MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

hangover cure

hangover cure - Forums [Biker Match] hangover cure - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

hangover cure

my cure for the hangover the stones greatest hits on the cd full blast 10cups of coffee bacon and egg sarnie it works a treat i feel fine now i could take on the world

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 24/03/2008 10:15  

I work part-time in transport cafe, it seems that Bacon and Egg is the hangover cure for most!!! Hope you've learn't your lesson.........NOT!!!!!! ps... Why do hangovers seem to get worse as you get older???

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/03/2008 10:34  

i never get hang overs, its great. However - iv found comedy stand-ups to be a good sunday help. Get ur friends round and put Lee Evans on :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/03/2008 11:32  

i'm one of the lucky ones who never gets a hang over & i do love a good drink on a Saturday night

Update Reply
tagon @ 24/03/2008 13:00  

soooooo pleased ur feelin better OGB xxx

Update Reply
nina @ 24/03/2008 13:39  

theres only 2 cures for hangovers 1 snort cold water through a straw up the nose, the cold hits the part of the brain that gives you the pain and hay presto the hangover has gone. 2 stay drunk

Update Reply
petervalk @ 24/03/2008 14:59  

Think I'll try not drinking quite so much Peter!!

Update Reply
Di @ 24/03/2008 15:03  

nevermind the beer, i think ill not be snorting any water thanks! lol thats insane. Ive heard of people snorting all sorts of things, but never water haha

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/03/2008 15:53  

snorted a lot of things in my time (thats all in the past thank god) but never water cannot see the point mind you no pain no gain lol thanks nina i feel a better now just tired

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 24/03/2008 16:35  

what transport cafe???hangover cure is one of scarys bacon sarnies then!actually hangovers take longer to go away when older!!can last well into the week!!an tagon doesnt get a hangover cos thers no brain cells left to kill off!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/03/2008 12:01  

I get enough grief of guys at 6am, I'm hardly gonna tell you where I work TM!!! LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 25/03/2008 12:14  

How do you know how many brain cells i got left tangoman, bet i got more than you

Update Reply
tagon @ 25/03/2008 13:02  

i may have 2 or three hangin on in there!i can feel em bangin around when the bike hits a bump!an as if i'd give yu grief at 6am scary im still under the sheets then!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/03/2008 13:19  

lol tangoman, i might have just a few more but not that many. why is it that most women are at work at 6am, im in work @ 7am most days & dont finish till 4. nicely said Scary you dont need more men giving you grief....lol

Update Reply
tagon @ 25/03/2008 13:47  

well i am retired,well almost!!an the weather dont exactly make me wanna get up!jus me an the cat!snoozin fer Britain!although i may jus get up an find that cafe!![when the weather improves!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/03/2008 14:06  

LOL TM, any excuse to see me first thing in the morning!!! Believe me if you have a hangover, you don't want to be confronted with happy p***taking Scary at 6am...Heeheehee

Update Reply
Scary @ 25/03/2008 14:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email