MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth Camp 26th Aug 2022

Barmouth Camp 26th Aug 2022 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth Camp 26th Aug 2022 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth Camp 26th Aug 2022

This years Barmouth camp will be over the 26th Augs Bank hol as normal.
Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy.
Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road.
Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. This is a small family site so please remember there may be youngsters wondering about.
Toilets are BASIC so don't expect a butler to wipe your ass.
There are a couple of electric hook up but will need to be booked in advance.
There is plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other.
Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop me a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.
Please be aware if you need an electric hook up you may have to pitch in the other field as there are no hook ups in the front field.
No need to contact the site unless you need an electric hook up which must be booked via the site.

The Barns, Fford Tyddyn Felin, Talybont, Gwynedd, LL43 2AP

Any questions please contact JP

Update Reply
JP @ 04/02/2022 16:31  

This event is open to all full and standard members your welcome to bring a guest. if your not into camping there are a few B&Bs just up the road I have no idea as to prices or recommendations.

Update Reply
JP @ 13/03/2022 17:37  

We popped in to the campsite this weekend to say Hi to Deb and to confirm prices for our Bank Holiday camp.
They will be the same as last year and that is £8 per person per night (some other places are charging £40 per night in the same area) so this is actually a really good price especially when you consider it is on one of the busiest times of the year.
At the moment we will be using the front field as we did last year, but this could possibly change.
Any other queries please do not hesitate to contact me or JP
See you all there. (With cake)
Fink 🙂

Update Reply
Fink @ 01/05/2022 20:00  

Thanks fink
The front field is looking much better if we have to use it grass been kept short so just the top edge no good as someone burnt a load of branches that came down in the gales

Update Reply
JP @ 03/05/2022 05:58  

Hope to see a few of you soon just remember it dont rain in the pub. The river may come though the door but roof will stop the rain

Update Reply
JP @ 01/06/2022 08:49  

Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy.
Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road.
Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. This is a small family site so please remember there may be youngsters wondering about.
Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop me a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.
Please be aware if you need an electric hook up you may have to pitch in the other field as there are no hook ups in the front field.
No need to contact the site unless you need an electric hook up which must be booked via the site.

Update Reply
JP @ 14/06/2022 18:57  

Thinking of doing a lemon drizzle for this one 🤔

Update Reply
Fink @ 15/06/2022 21:48  

Is that when you make JP cries? 🤣😂😂😂

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 15/06/2022 21:55  

I will keep the cake all to myself now

Update Reply
JP @ 16/06/2022 11:07  

Update Reply
JP @ 04/07/2022 19:17  

Is a Thursday arrival a possibility JP to avoid the bank holiday traffic and to give a bit more bimbling about time down there?
I do of course realise I will stink like a warthog after 5 days of using the limited sanity facilities down there, but I'd not have to stand in any queues to served 😏

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 06/07/2022 13:03  

yes that's ok Steve I will let Deb know your heading down on the Thursday

Update Reply
JP @ 06/07/2022 20:54  

Spent a couple of days at debs site. We will be using the front field again and it is looking great been kept well mown fees are £6.00 pppn and yes the toilets could be better but at 6 quid a night it good value. Pub is a 10 minute crawl beach is a 20 minute walk. Hope to see you there

Update Reply
JP @ 06/08/2022 20:18  

That sounds good JP, I like that front field.
I've got approval from SWMBO to go down there Thursday, so that's the plan if the weather keeps itself together.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 08/08/2022 15:22  

Now then, which bike to come on?ZZR1100 so I can keep up with Steve-H, Harley road king so I can keep up with JP or my lovely Donkey so I can bring all my gear?

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 08/08/2022 20:11  

Goose I will be on my yam so I can take loads of crap I dont need lol

Update Reply
JP @ 09/08/2022 01:50  

Yes Goose, I heard you'd bought a Road Queen. Do you want me to take Scootie? Scootie likes playing with Harleys 😁

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 09/08/2022 08:10  

Yes, I now have a Road KING. The fella I bought it from said it was "very fast" Ha-fkin-ha. I think he meant very loud. It has a stereo which is really useful when wearing a full face helmet and doing 80

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 09/08/2022 20:34  

I thought you were meant to wear an open face lid, with wrap around shades and those "special" leather trousers with the arse cut out 😂
I wish I hadn't thought of that 🤢

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 10/08/2022 08:01  

Oh Lordy, please don't mention the above again!

😲🤪😜🙄😵😬🤯

*Closes eyes tightly and covers ears* LaLalalalalala

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/08/2022 12:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email