MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock Bath Meet

Matlock Bath Meet (14) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock Bath Meet (14) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock Bath Meet

looks like the 6th of april it is then lol yeah its local pmsl

Can i have proof of your insanity next time plz RC ?

nooooooooooooooo its a secret cant show u lol

Update Reply
RC @ 02/03/2008 14:36  

Great time...apologies to those I didn't speak to, but there were just so many. April 6 - I''ll try and arrange this so as I don't have to rush off early back home. fingers crossed.

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/03/2008 14:57  

Lovely to see you all again, and to meet some new people. Wont make the next one unless i can get the day off work...and i do, i just MIGHT come on my bike

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/03/2008 15:02  

Thank you

Update Reply
ninjad @ 02/03/2008 15:07  

Thank you for a great day, it was good to meet you all & i hope everyone got home safely, roll on the next one

Update Reply
ninjad @ 02/03/2008 15:07  

Nice to say hello to those I knew already and also nice to say hi to more new people and put faces to names. Sorry if I didn't get to speak to everyone, it's always hard at things like this to know who is part of the group and who is just biker out for the day and knowing me I would pick the person who has nothing to do with bm if I spoke to everyone standing around today.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/03/2008 15:09  

was great meetin u today nin m8 next meet already up sunday 6th april

n have u got that kettle on yet? pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 02/03/2008 15:11  

yea cg happened to me i was talkin to someone who had nowt to do with bm oops pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 02/03/2008 15:15  

Well done RC free advertising lol ps kettles always on for you RC

Update Reply
ninjad @ 02/03/2008 15:18  

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks nin ur a star

yeah see what i do for ur site MATT!!!!

Update Reply
RC @ 02/03/2008 15:19  

it was great to see everyone today and to meet lotsa new peeps,highlight of my day has got to be the ride home with rollin rog.....thank u sooooooo much,am now gonna get my own helmet ready for next time! and thanx for lending me ur jkt rc,i woulda froze if u hadnt!!!! thanx to rose for takin me and smiley and for bringing smiley home and lending me ur helmet hun. xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 02/03/2008 15:42  

I have had a fantastic day, bit cold comming home but now had a bath n my tea. so just thought id say thanks to everybody at bm that we talked to n a special thanks to a new found friend Sonz, can not wait for the next meet. Best wishes Kenn,

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 02/03/2008 16:03  

I say one had a lovely day out with some very nice people alnon the prom, one shall have to venture out again. arrrrr bum had a brill day thanks all ha ha ha

Update Reply
petervalk @ 02/03/2008 16:14  

Great day, great company...............good toooooooo meet new faces and chat. Back in time b4 cold set in. C u soon

Update Reply
daveyboy @ 02/03/2008 16:40  

Thanks RC for organising what must be the biggest meet to date. It was lovely to see everyone. Thanks for arranging to get cake for Fay. She had the best birthday EVER! She loved meeting you! Peter, thanks SO much for making Fay's day by giving her a lift all the way to Jen's. Thanks RR for giving Jen a safe ride home. Jen, you are MORE than welcome. You do not have to thank me love, it was a pleasure and I am glad you had such a lovely day. Thanks Martin for looking after me today! Lovely to meet new members and I hope to see you all soon! Glad to hear everyone got back safely. Sorry Herne & GH did not make it. See you soon fellas! THANKS AGAIN RC HUN X YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE TREASURE!!!! XX

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/03/2008 16:49  

Ahhh - I've actually got a tear in my eye ........ Sorry, I need a minute to compose myself .....

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 02/03/2008 16:54  

I would like to echo the thoughts of others and say a cracking day out. It was good to catch up with old friends and new (well I say old, age is a relative thing based on the abstract consept of time). Lots of T, chips with lashings of gravey (no sea food in sight) and lurvely cake. Jen it was a pleasure having you as pillion. Till next time, keep em shinny side up.

Update Reply
Rollin_Roger @ 02/03/2008 17:01  

awww bless BC hun , it was my pleasure fay is a glad she had a brill b'day loves ya all

see u at the next mb meet wooohoool n a yyyeeeehhhaaaaaaa

Update Reply
RC @ 02/03/2008 17:09  

Hey all,
Great to meet you all, what a lovely day! May there be many more.
Only got home about 40mins ago after our little d tour! Just about to put the kettle on AGAIN! I'm almost defrosted..........
Soz I didn't speak to you all but being one of the new faces and all I didn't know who a lot of your were!
Better luck next time.
Thanks RC for sortin it all out!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2008 17:48  

Soz I've signed in as Suzi 650.
It's me Manky, but is suppose I speak for the pair of us anyway.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2008 17:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email