MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Quick poll: Image tagging

Quick poll: Image tagging (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Quick poll: Image tagging (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Quick poll: Image tagging

Kwak - any chance of one of your blond wigs, I think I need it lol. I've just 'tagged' that pic of the house and my name (tag) is now there, but when I go to the Events section or my pics, I can't see this 'ere picture. Am I missing something really obvious here or is it time I started reading posts fully

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 12/01/2008 10:59  

oh crap, thats another one of my typos i bet. I had it all set for my testing, looks like ive not changed it before making it live. Ok i had company round last night so it was all a bit rushed. Give me 5 mins

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/01/2008 11:05  

damn ive just realised what u said. The tagging of the house was just a test god dammit lol. It was a test for the work i did on the events section last night, so that u can now tag a foto IN THE EVENTS SECTION and it will appear in your profile

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/01/2008 11:10  

Gosh darn-it Matt, got it sussed now (hold that wig Kwak lol). It's all becoming clearer by the minute, the drugs must be wearing off (only joking!!) Hats off to you

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 12/01/2008 17:30  

Matt, how the heck do we DELETE a tagged pic from our profile? or aint ya worked that bit out yet either? Also how do we enlarge a pic in an event, so we can see it better, WITHOUT it taggin on?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2008 18:07  

It's ok, I've sussed it lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2008 19:18  

Quote cruiser gal I think an edit button for our own posts would be great. Must admit most of the time I do now click on the preview button before actually posting my messages on a thread, wonder how many people don't realise you can actually do that. Flipping heck, I found it, the preview button (2nd from left at top of text box) lol still it would be nice to have the edit option, every website forum has one, then we can edit it if we need to.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2008 19:24  

i really dont know how u 2 managed to struggle with this... a chimpanzee could have worked it out - i made it so simple lol!!!! I dont know about this europe trip now Mark, i think you might be a danger! We'd have to stop every 5 yards so that we could explain the road signs for you and stuff. Or you might forget how your throttle works and we'd have to come give you a demonstration. lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/01/2008 21:17  

So who's tested it and how do you find it?

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/01/2008 07:09  

Kwak found a few glitches which have been fixed. Keep ur eyes peels folks cos ive probably not got it perfect

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/01/2008 13:30  

Kwak found a few glitches which have been fixed. Did I? I thought that was just me being 'blonde' as per lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/01/2008 17:30  

At least you didn't break it Kwak. I usually manage to do that when Matt asks me to test something!

Update Reply
Di @ 14/01/2008 17:44  

actually she did! uploading photos with commas in the filenames hahaha.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/01/2008 18:05  

Erm excuse me, 'taint my fault the system don't recognise commas, or pound signs (event forms) lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/01/2008 18:17  

yup - every dangerous character now gets removed.

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/01/2008 04:52  

lol im just waiting for the comments now about Kwak being a dangerous character hahaha

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/01/2008 04:52  

lol im just waiting for the comments now about Kwak being a dangerous character hahaha ROFLMHO

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/01/2008 08:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email