MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Anyone want a young Golden Retriever?

Anyone want a young Golden Retriever? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone want a young Golden Retriever? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Anyone want a young Golden Retriever?

I've been lumbered with my friend's dog since he went back to England. Now since he can't be horsed to come get her again, I'm asking if anyone else wants her. She's a great young dog (about 3 years old), pure pedigree, has UK doggy passport, all injections and medical records, microchipped etc. I'd love to keep her, but just don't have the time. I'm out of the house 10 hours each day minimum, so it's not fair for me to keep her. Would anyone be interested? You'd have to come to the Netherlands to get her, but she's worth a bit of money. Anyone who lives near Harwich can take her back on the ferry for only 35 quid. Thanks everyone

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/12/2007 12:34  

would love to Matt but I like your friends, parted with my own dogs earlier this year which damn near broke my heart as Im sure you'll remember? Sadly, my single full time working life keeps me out of the house for far too long to have another dog too - hence my two newly acquired kittens - company for each other and far more independant so better for all of us in the long run. Your friends dog sounds great though - I hope you find a really good home for her - Im sure you will - good luck! Sandy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/12/2007 04:42  

Matt you may want to contact Guide Dogs for the Blind, they sometimes look for dogs as companion dogs for their working dogs.

Update Reply
Scary @ 21/12/2007 05:12  

ahhh good idea, thanks. She'd be really good for breeding too - would make someone some good money on pups

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/12/2007 07:34  

Matt - I dont fancy breeding with her.. I said i prefer doggy style....LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 21/12/2007 07:36  

Trust you!

Update Reply
Di @ 21/12/2007 07:48  

Always Di - - -

Update Reply
skins @ 21/12/2007 07:59  

thats right i tried women once i prefer the real thing now

Update Reply
gruff @ 27/03/2008 17:22  

Matt, sent you a PM.

Update Reply
shooter @ 27/03/2008 18:40  

do what geoffs mate did in south africa an shoot it!! [only kiddin!]is that what shooter's offerin?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/03/2008 19:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email