MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

electric blankets are go

electric blankets are  go - Forums [Biker Match] electric blankets are  go - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

electric blankets are go

jesus its parky out there.Anyone got any good ideas for keeping warm at home or on the bike. bbbrrrrrrr from iggyicicle

Update Reply
iggypup @ 16/11/2007 00:52  

Well I'm a cold-a**s anyway, so usually can be found wrapped in my fur nibbling my nuts.... Seriously, I have just got all of us one of those cuddly toys you can stick in the microwave, heat up and wear under your jacket when your out - all nice and toastie ! Overwise I like to wrap up in my throws in front of the fire with a nice hot toddy

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 16/11/2007 05:03  

Got a reindeer skin that feels like an electric blanket!!

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 16/11/2007 05:15  

presume yu got the thermal underwear[long johns] an thermal socks layers are better than one item of cloathing,[i still cant believe the kids on there bikes round here wiv jus hoodys an trainers some un gloved at night an all!i should have been called skippy as i have opened up my fireplace an the amount of wood i get from skips an discarded pallets keeps me in free heat!smashin em up an choppin em gives me a work out!!frightens the nieghbours though me stripped to the waist wiv me axe an wood.

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/11/2007 05:38  

thought the ladies loved a bloke with a big chopper!, you go steady tangoman! would'nt wanna hear you'd chopped off a limb!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2007 10:03  

usually legless most of the time so wouldnt notice much difference!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/11/2007 10:19  

lots n' lots of cuddles

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2007 12:44  

No one to get cuddles from here so I'll make do with my quilt! lol At least it does'nt argue and drink and moan lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2007 13:07  

Blokes don't argue!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 16/11/2007 13:11  

The best way to keep warm at night is to have your two staffy dogs in bed with you and orange teddy

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 16/11/2007 14:59  

Heated grips, fitted some the other month and am now kicking myself for not using them years ago! No more numb digits.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 17/11/2007 04:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email