MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you sad or unhappy today?

What made you sad or unhappy today? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you sad or unhappy today? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you sad or unhappy today?

Facing another 4am to 6pm day in amongst the suicidal reps and slip road kamakazi pilots! sometimes its very tempting to unclip the seatbelt and head for the bridge support!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 13/11/2007 15:56  

Just getting in from work after a 14 hr day. Our new reporting system at work still not working after trying to sort it all day! Here goes for another 14hrs stint with only a couple of 5 min breaks!!

Update Reply
babbsy @ 13/11/2007 18:18  

Got loads of work to get thru and feeling low today

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 14/11/2007 04:59  

Aww a big hug for all those who need one (me included lol)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/11/2007 05:27  

reading on here that someone is low, come on dm cheer up and BIG HUGS to all that need them.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/11/2007 05:50  

Hi, this is my first posting and what is really making me unhappy is another biker friend is letting the lady in his life take the love of his life away. Why do bikers let women take their bikes away????

Update Reply
Scary @ 14/11/2007 06:49  

DM - you have some great mates on here and we are all here for you hun with hugs and love xx Scary - they must be mad! No one should have to give up what they love if its not hurting anyone else! Loving your hair colour... its as mad as mine is now!! xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 14/11/2007 08:09  

Ta for the hugs. Just got a lot going on at the moment but i'm sure it'll sort itself out one day.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 14/11/2007 09:06  

hi people,scary I think there must be other factors involved in that one-nobody would give there bike away. heres my gripe-online communication,I find Im talking to someone and there multi tasking and you get a third of there attention.I know this unavoidable sometimes but seems prevalent.I think its respectful to give a caller full attention ie-turn the tv off,stop playing that game ,whatever.Perhaps im old fashioned but I think manners are still a good thing. Im new to computers and was initially dazzled by its capabilitys but if this carrys on im going to lob it in a skip cheers from iggypup

Update Reply
iggypup @ 14/11/2007 09:39  

Iggypup I would agree it is common curtacy to give your full attention to conversations and believe it or not some men are weak enough to give up their bikes for her in doors!!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 14/11/2007 10:15  

I agree Scarey there are a few out there that are silly enough to be under that thumb and be made to give up their bikes. At least those of us women that own or are into bikes would never dream of expecting a loved one to give up such a great hobby and way of life. Im pregnant with my first baby right now and there is no f**king way my bike is going anywhere even if I am gonna be a single mum. Can you buy maternity leathers???lol. There is always a way to keep going with something you love xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2007 10:22  

Scary I thought it might have been for money owed or something like that.Wild horses couldnt take my bike away.Whatever happens with relationships at least the bike is a constant.Like ogri says -stuff everything ive always got my bike!

Update Reply
iggypup @ 14/11/2007 10:26  

Banditgirl have you seen the clip of the dog in the topbox, where the rider had cut out a hole for the dogs head? Maybe you could do something similar for the baby???

Update Reply
Scary @ 14/11/2007 10:26  

programme on telly last night when a woman said her boyfriends willy was a bit small at 7ins!!!!wish i had never watched it!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/11/2007 10:30  

You should do what my ex husband used to do and measure it from your bum hole!!!! lol

Update Reply
Scary @ 14/11/2007 10:39  

Update Reply
RC @ 14/11/2007 10:41  

hey! big improvement thanks

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/11/2007 10:49  

Amazing how much length the whiffers bridge can add eh???? PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2007 10:52  

pickin my son up from school poorly

Update Reply
RC @ 14/11/2007 10:53  

Being off work poorly and then reading on the Bike show thread my son is going on a different day to me. right its your turn to cook the bassetts pole tea on tuesday for that one son and no not a pot noodle either

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/11/2007 11:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email