MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What movie have you seen or want to see?

What movie have you seen or want to see? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What movie have you seen or want to see? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What movie have you seen or want to see?

excellent will now go out and purchase it :) thank you

Update Reply
Nudge @ 04/11/2015 07:55  

Purchase it?...oh...errrm...yes of course..mine was in the bargain section (of the internet! Lol)

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 04/11/2015 15:50  

Hmmm.....just seen 'Paper Towns' and ya could say the usual story of coming of age in America :-\ ...but one good line "tour comfort zone is this big (fingers separated by a couple of inches) and the rest of it is out there to find, to discover and to embrace"
....yup we do need to get out of our comfort zone to experience a 'life less known'...a bikers epitaph?

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 04/11/2015 20:08  

Sadly I don't have a lap top only iPad ... Would take up to much space in memory. So have to purchase..

Update Reply
Nudge @ 04/11/2015 22:03  

Well, Nudge, at least ya know what to ask Santa for this Christmas!....the laptop I mean! ;-)
Or do as I do and shop wisely on eBay for a lappy....

Anyone else recommend a good film to watch?

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 05/11/2015 14:50  

Bone Tomahawk

Kurt Russell is fabby as the sheriff in this western with a twist . Brutal opening scene and some bits are a bit gruesome but well worth watching

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2015 05:39  

Recommend watching Everest great film, watch it on line free
also hitting the apex awesome slow mo

Update Reply
ninjaturbo @ 08/11/2015 07:42  

Just seen Warcraft trailer for 2016 - looking good

Update Reply
Nudge @ 11/11/2015 21:25  

Got Sicario to watch next.... will let ya know if its worth a watch ;-)

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 12/11/2015 10:49  

Of horses and men: if you like Icelandic horses, beautiful scenery and a bizar story line with drama and understated humour, this is a nice one to watch.

Update Reply
Pomtidom_67 @ 13/11/2015 08:55  

I now going to sit down and watch Seventh Son (finally got it thanks for the review abel2photo) then on to watch Spy. Warm fire, pizza, films lovely

Update Reply
Nudge @ 14/11/2015 17:57  

OK Nudge, hit me with it! ....did ya enjoy seventh son? ...the pressure is unbearable! ....and if ya didn't enjoy it I'm sure you can get someone on here to slap me ( am thinking GBNP!) ;-)

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 14/11/2015 19:45  

Absolutely brilliant ..... You don't need to be slapped ha ha ha. One that I could happily watch again and again. Thank you for reviewing it :)

Update Reply
Nudge @ 14/11/2015 22:14  

If you want to laugh out loud watch Spy very funny Melinda McCarthy is excellent as so is Miranda Harte.
Now on to third film Jussasic World.....(pretty much like the last few but eldest wants to watch it)

Update Reply
Nudge @ 14/11/2015 22:22  

I did see both Spay and also Jurassic world at the cinema, I had a good laugh at Spy but ya right, Jurassic world is basically the same as the previous ones!
For those who like a laugh ya should take a look at dodgeball, its not for everyone but if ya like it ya love it! ....and hence the quote on my profile!

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 15/11/2015 20:02  

Aww, im disappointed now, i was really looking forward to giving A2P a slap (or two!)...
**sits on step, sulking**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/11/2015 21:02  

Awww... Don't worry GBNP there's bound to be someone out there I've upset or given bad advice to!! Lol ;-) ....and they will want ya to slap me!

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 15/11/2015 21:56  

Just seen Sicario.... Not that good I'm afraid! ...don't really build up enough interest for the main character to care! ..the story? Hitman with a vengeance and ya got it!..but I'm sure some will like the action and militaria in it.... But not for me sadly.

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 17/11/2015 20:16  

I have just watched a streamed film (courtesy of vumoo.ch) called southpaw and I was very impressed! it really got you into supporting the main character and rooting for him, gets a bit mushy (nope didnt cry!...) but plenty for those wanting action too.. Recommended

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 18/11/2015 21:00  

Just watched surviver, edge of the seat thriller with Pierce Brosnan as the baddy, watch it on line free putlocker

Update Reply
ninjaturbo @ 06/12/2015 15:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email